Mods by Sgt_Imalas

@SGT_Imalas This might not be the right place to post this, but i found your Rocketry mods recently and i have been enjoying them very much, thanks a lot for them!

But i was wondering, how would you make a set up so an AI rocket on a smart platform to go automatically to a set planet after a set amount of cycles, indefinitely?

I haven't been able to do it... i am too dumb to even use the memory toggle correctly -_-'

I settled down for this:

OxygenNotIncluded9_16_20232_27_24PM.thumb.png.303b38a531096a5e496a8792ae7666c6.png

I ditched the idea of a memory toggle, i couldn't figure out how to make it send a pulse instead of a constant green signal (so i could reset the memory on rocket arrival). instead i found out the counter could reset itself and send a pulse instead a sustained green signal, if the advanced mode was toggled. Just what i wanted! (the stuff to the right is to send radbolts).

If you can make this even simpler i would appreciate it, i spent too much time thinking about this, and i am sure there has to be a better way.

Thanks again for your mods!

@SGT_Imalas Got this crash after trying to landing a rocket after one took off:

Spoiler

NullReferenceException

UnityEngine.Component.TryGetComponent[T] (T& component) (at <72b60a3dd8cd4f12a155b761a1af9144>:0)
Rockets_TinyYetBig.Patches.StarmapSensor_ClusterLocationSensorPatches+BetterViewOfLocation.Prefix (ClusterDestinationSideScreen __instance) (at <cd4f4cec45c947518fce7d81935971d6>:0)
(wrapper dynamic-method) ClusterDestinationSideScreen.ClusterDestinationSideScreen.Refresh_Patch1(ClusterDestinationSideScreen,object)
ClusterDestinationSideScreen.<OnShow>b__21_0 (System.Object data) (at <ca85237ee0ac46b28ff47be7a6a6e887>:0)
EventSystem.Trigger (UnityEngine.GameObject go, System.Int32 hash, System.Object data) (at <57f0ae9235d044eca6eb5190142780e7>:0)
KMonoBehaviour.Trigger (System.Int32 hash, System.Object data) (at <57f0ae9235d044eca6eb5190142780e7>:0)
ClusterDestinationSelector.SetDestination (AxialI location) (at <ca85237ee0ac46b28ff47be7a6a6e887>:0)
RocketClusterDestinationSelector.SetDestinationPad (LaunchPad pad) (at <ca85237ee0ac46b28ff47be7a6a6e887>:0)
Clustercraft.LandAtPad (LaunchPad pad) (at <ca85237ee0ac46b28ff47be7a6a6e887>:0)
LaunchPadSideScreen+<>c__DisplayClass17_0.<RefreshWaitingToLandList>b__0 () (at <ca85237ee0ac46b28ff47be7a6a6e887>:0)
KButton.SignalClick (KKeyCode btn) (at <57f0ae9235d044eca6eb5190142780e7>:0)
KButton.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at <57f0ae9235d044eca6eb5190142780e7>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at <e9635660f69b4d9d84c085aeda3be353>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at <e9635660f69b4d9d84c085aeda3be353>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Build: U48-568201-SD

Edit: It crashed again with the same log, when i told an orbiting rocket to "land here".

Edited by melquiades

On 9/27/2023 at 10:07 AM, SGT_Imalas said:

put crash reports on github/discord with full log attached

The log for that particular crash was overwriten.

I got the one from another crash with a different error:

Spoiler

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

LaunchPad.AddBaseModule (BuildingDef moduleDefID, System.Collections.Generic.IList`1[T] elements) (at <ca85237ee0ac46b28ff47be7a6a6e887>:0)
(wrapper dynamic-method) SelectModuleSideScreen.SelectModuleSideScreen.OrderBuildSelectedModule_Patch1(SelectModuleSideScreen)
SelectModuleSideScreen.OnClickBuildSelectedModule () (at <ca85237ee0ac46b28ff47be7a6a6e887>:0)
KButton.SignalClick (KKeyCode btn) (at <57f0ae9235d044eca6eb5190142780e7>:0)
KButton.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at <57f0ae9235d044eca6eb5190142780e7>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at <e9635660f69b4d9d84c085aeda3be353>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at <e9635660f69b4d9d84c085aeda3be353>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Will post in the git later.

2 new mods released:

Universal Electrolyzer

The electrolyzer can now electrolyze all types of water. Depending on the water, the output gasses vary (salt water produces chlorine in addition, polluted water creates polluted oxygen) additionally, this mod has integration with the piped building mods, allowing it to either exclude the electrolyzer from piping or adding additional gas ports for polluted oxygen and chlorine. comes with a large variety of customisation

Trash Cans

Dispose of unwanted materials, including neutronium chunks from rocket shaving

Mod Profile Manager 5.1 released:

New Stuff:

• new "enable mods in profile" function: allows enabling mods in a profile without disabling everything else
  • added a search bar to mod profiles
  • replaced the "Mod Differences" message on loading a save with a more visually distinct version that leaves out useless information

Fixes/Adjustments:

• applying mods no longer causes freezes
  • the profiles will now distinguish between steam and local mods
  • solved differences now disappear from the list
  • renamed a few buttons to better reflect what they do
  • creating new custom profiles now actually uses the current mod loadout (would bug out sometimes)
  • applying multiple profiles after another no longer bugs out

Duplicant Stat Selector 6.0 released:

New Features:

• Crew Presets: crew presets store/override the entire start screen of dupes, allowing to load the entire starting group with one preset
  • Guarantee Trait while rerolling: in addition to selectable interests, this feature allows you to lock in a trait that then is guaranteed to be rolled when rerolling
  •  Starting Screen Crew Slots: you can now dynamically adjust the total amount of duplicants you want, reducing or increasing the number while in that screen. the option in the config now marks the default value for the dupe start number

Adjustments, Fixes:

• fixed additional stat boni from other mods getting ignored sometimes
  • overriding a skin on a duplicant with a custom name no longer overrides the custom name with the new skins' name
  • interests in all screens are now correctly named (f.e. Digger -> Digging)
  • interest bonus redistribution on bonus value change is now more in line with vanilla value distribution
  • adding/removing traits and interest feature is now enabled in the default settings

All mods can also be found as local downloads on my github

Edited by SGT_Imalas
  • Like 1

Cluster Generation Manager v2.2

• added a Biome preview to the asteroid detail screen (this is purely visual)
  • random planets and random traits now use a seeded random, causing them to select the same planets and generate with the same random traits with the same seed
  • added a second seed selector in the footer section of the CGMscreen details, making the function less hidden
  • worlds with fixed poi positions (like the Skewed Asteroid) can now be properly resized without the worldgen failing
  • removed negative geyser penalty on smaller worlds for now
  • fixed classic size checker not using the proper method, potentially generating more "classic"-sized random worlds than intended

local download: https://github.com/Sgt-Imalas/Sgt_Imalas-Oni-Mods/releases/tag/v2.2_CGM

Edited by SGT_Imalas
  • Like 1

Cluster Generation Manager - Update 3.0

• added RU translation
  • Mod now works in base game!
  • Base game version has a Starmap Builder that lets you preview and customize the starmap for each seed
  • added story trait selector
  • moved settings into main window
  • several small ui improvements
  • fixed an issue that broke translations on certain screens
  • the meteor preview now shows the individual meteor types instead of shower types
  • fixed outer planets partially shuffling their generation order, causing slight variants in tni seeds on outer planets (only applies for newly created worlds and presets)
  • fixed a crash when clicking on the colonly summary screen if there was atleast one twitch integration pocket dimension currently active
  • worlds with disabled traits can no longer receive random traits for compatibility reasons
  • Mineable POIs now have a resource preview
  • known issue: chinese translation partially outdated
  • fixed worldgen breaking on changed asteroid sizes
  •  the moo moonlet is now available as a starter and teleporter asteroid for challenge seekers

Local download found here

Duplicant Stat Selector 6.1:
- rewrote editing UI, performance improved
- embedded certain buttons into their list elements to provide a more fluid user experience
- the "Ancient Knowledge" trait will no longer be overridden when editing cryo dupes or added by presets (it had no effect on its own anyway)
- improved interest point redistribution ui, increase/decrease buttons will now grey out if the action is not available
- fixed some patches causing translations in certain screens to fail (note that quite a few other mods also might cause this to break)
- if adding more than 3 interests, the interest box on the main dupe screen now expands in height instead of cutting the additional interest off
- if interest points balancing is disabled, the point count will now display an infinity symbol
- added mod integration for an unreleased mod

local download:
https://github.com/Sgt-Imalas/Sgt_Imalas-Oni-Mods/releases/tag/v6.1_DuplicantStatSelector

Mod Profile Manager Update 6:
- added a text filter to mods screen
- added mod category filters to mods screen (dev, local, steam, active, inactive, incompatible, pinned) (filter option will be hidden if not applicable)
- added pin feature to mods screen, pinned mods will always shop at the top of the list
- massively increased the performance of the mod screen with large mod numbers
- the mods screen will now stretch vertically based on screen resolution
- Workshop links from the "Subscription" buttons and the "Steam Workshop" button will now open in the steam overlay instead of the default web browser (this can be disabled by setting the parameter "Workshop_Browser_Choice" in the KPlayerPrefs file to "1")
- local mods "browse" buttons are now highlighted blue for better distinction

local download:
https://github.com/Sgt-Imalas/Sgt_Imalas-Oni-Mods/releases/tag/v6_ModProfileManager

Edited by SGT_Imalas

A bit delayed, but some updates about my mods:

Cluster Generation Manager Update 4 released:

- Spaced out POI handling reworked: these POIs are now handled with groups like the internal worldgen uses instead of being split into "per poi type groups". This restores seed compatibility for the starmap layout.
- Starmap Preview + Editor: you can now preview how the starmap will look with your current placement rules. you can also manually move asteroids and POIs around (note that changing any placement rule will reset these manual edits). You are also able to put in additional POIs or delete existing ones with the toolbox at the bottom of the editor.
- Various edge case bugs have been fixed that would sometimes slightly alter the worldgen.
- Presets get no longer generated automatically if you start a CGM game, instead you will get a button on the dupe start screen where you can manually create one
- added internal version checking
- cgm clusters should now be no longer display "Terrania Cluster" in the load menu and the game clock tooltip
- the cluster preview also has now several checks in place that prevent starting the custom cluster generation if there are faulty placement rules somewhere that would cause a guaranteed placement failure

steam:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2947429297
local: https://github.com/Sgt-Imalas/Sgt_Imalas-Oni-Mods/releases/tag/v4.0_CGM

Starmap Editor Example:

3 new mods released:

Skill Queue:

this mod allows to queue up skills for your duplicants to learn as soon as they get the skill points for maximum efficiency.
skill queues are "per duplicant", you add and remove items to the queue by holding shift while clicking on a skill.
queueing a skill that has other skills as requirements will also add them to the queue.

steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3135906971
local download: https://github.com/Sgt-Imalas/Sgt_Imalas-Oni-Mods/releases/tag/SkillQueue

Utility Glass

adds 2 new buildings:

Window wall:
transparent drywall, made from 100kg of transparent material

Reinforced Window Tile:
made from 50kg of transparent material and 50kg steel, works like a glass tile but is immune to meteor damage

steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3121297403
local: https://github.com/Sgt-Imalas/Sgt_Imalas-Oni-Mods/releases/tag/v1.0_UtilityGlass

Debug Buttons

adds 3 new buttons next to the sandbox toggle;
- Debug Toggle
- Debug Instabuild Toggle
- Debug Superspeed Toggle
 this allows to easily enable or disable debug mode without having to type KLEIPLAY or creating a dedicated debug file, while also visualizing if debug, debug instabuild and superspeed are currently enabled.

steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3120193648
local download:
https://github.com/Sgt-Imalas/Sgt_Imalas-Oni-Mods/releases/tag/v1.0_DebugButton

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 2

new Mod released; Paint your Pipes & Wires:

this mod allows you to paint pipes, rails, wires and logic components, giving you some visual aid to detangle the spaghetti and create more visually pleasing networks. it also adds an overlay toggle, allowing you to toggle the colours in the respective overlays.

steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3160195957
local download: https://github.com/Sgt-Imalas/Sgt_Imalas-Oni-Mods/releases/tag/v1.0_PaintYourPipes%26Wires

• Like 3

Space stations would work great with larger star maps (especially with the Cluster Generation Manager mod) and add more depth to the game. Only if there was a way to keep the fps tolerable for super large star maps with all the planetoids and POIs. I generated a super large system (r=25) with one of every type of planetoid and point of interest and revealed the map in debug mode. With my 5090x CPU and Fast track mod, I only got between 1-2 FPS, and it was on the brink of crashing the system. Even before revealing the star maps, the game was stuttering, which was a bit surprising to me.

On another note, I wish there was more development on the space front, but it seems like Klei (or that one developer that still working on the game) isn't really planning to do more based on the new roadmap.