so are status updates and the off topic area gone forever?

viberr

On 9/30/2022 at 4:01 PM, viberr said:

the question is in the title

because if they are gone forever, then I don't really have a reason for staying in the forums so I'd like to ask

I swear if they got rid of it completely I will start acting like Edgy Rick /s

Ugghhhh that was my happy place, and discord is just different

Unlesssssss…

they are remodeling it and maybe they’ll add more stuff, not sure what, but maybe it’ll come back and it’ll be better than ever! (Iffffff they also bring back the old topics like my off topic art thread

Well imma come back every once in a while and give an update

so last time i was on the forum was like almost a week and a half ago 

still really upset about the removal of everything but there isn’t really anything I can do about it 

so I’ll maybe come back every couple of weeks and give my update

it’s so sad too, I have so much stuff I’d love to talk about in my status updates but they’re gone!

On 12/2/2022 at 3:23 AM, Blewcheese said:

Man I came all the way back here just to find out that there's no more status updates. How am I supposed to update people on my status now? I'm in literal tears.

exactly! how am I supposed to tell people about my life that they CLEARLY care about

well anyways, welcome back, I guess

I RETURNED FROM MY SLUMBER!

are the status updates back yet? no? 

shoot, guess I'll be going back to sleep 

On 1/4/2023 at 1:54 AM, Jays Wing said:

I'm starting to post life updates in my art thread, otherwise known as my other happy place

well at least that's better than nothing 

but for me, I can't disguise a life blog as an art thread since I can't make art 

but I'm glad you found a way to keep being on forums! good on you

now, If you'll excuse me, I'll come back in........march? april maybe? I'll try to come back on birthday, see if anything changes ( nothing will though)

Archived