Statuses and reactions are gone??

minespatch

45 minutes ago, JoeW said:

There are some pretty big issues with the old templates. You should be able to work past any of those issues by going to the bottom and changing to the "Klei Default 2022" template. It's got it's own issues while it gets built out. But it's cleaner and less buggy. 

the status updates are gone.......

I have lost my voice......

so like, now what? I spent most of my time on the off topic area and now it's gone, and I personally think that was a pretty cringe choice of klei, sure, I don't talk much on it anymore, but I still liked surfing it 

and now, I've also lost the only place where I like talking freely about stuff( even though only like two people read what I wrote) 

like, since what I stayed for is gone, I don't have any reason to stay, but I like the forums

Imma just hope they put back my beloved status updates soon

the biggest thing that hurt is the offtopic area gone, like, i lost motivation to do things thanks to that alone, like, now i cant share art here anymore because my art sure is offtopic, and it was just feeling way more close to share it here then in other places, like it just feels wrong, not just, all the other funny threads that are off topic are gone, like my character showing thread is gone too, MY STORIES i wrote and posted here all gone....not feeling good

11 hours ago, Echsrick said:

the biggest thing that hurt is the offtopic area gone, like, i lost motivation to do things thanks to that alone, like, now i cant share art here anymore because my art sure is offtopic, and it was just feeling way more close to share it here then in other places, like it just feels wrong, not just, all the other funny threads that are off topic are gone, like my character showing thread is gone too, MY STORIES i wrote and posted here all gone....not feeling good

There is twitter and discord but it's not the same.

13 hours ago, Echsrick said:

Me too, I miss off topic... How am I supposed to share my oldschool runescape shenanigans now?

I want them to bring back off-topic so bad! Otherwise my happy place is gone with nothing to cover my crippling sadness

On 9/28/2022 at 10:17 PM, minespatch said:

I could always post my new non-Don't starve up in my Apohpenia thread to keep it updated,

whoops, posted the post above before reading, I’ll be sure to check it out

Archived