[Game Update] - 110

On 8/13/2022 at 3:29 AM, Random Guy000 said:

Im not sure, but I think it's a Nintendo issue, rather then Klei one

Doom Eternal has a chat system on their PVP 1v2 fights. It even has Text to Speech - hearing "Please stop dying" in Text to Speech from the demons side as I targeted the weaker link was pretty funny.

But yeah no, they are allowed chat systems. Unsure what they need to do to get it in there though. 

Klei, please add chatting

Talking through 1 sign and a hammer over and over is tedious.

4 hours ago, TechnicolorDatabase said:

Doom Eternal has a chat system on their PVP 1v2 fights. It even has Text to Speech - hearing "Please stop dying" in Text to Speech from the demons side as I targeted the weaker link was pretty funny.

But yeah no, they are allowed chat systems. Unsure what they need to do to get it in there though. 

Klei, please add chatting

Talking through 1 sign and a hammer over and over is tedious.

Typing kinda sucks since it pulls you out of the game to the switch keyboard, if console ports can get like a built in keyboard function that would be great but very unlikely 

• Big Ups 1

There's a bug with wolfgang where his exercise equipment just doesn't work at all. No dot appears so it's impossible to lift weights.

I can't tell if this is tied to pausing a lot or if a gameplay session is longer. Had it happen so in portable mode and in splitscreen while docked.

Or am I just not used to rework Wolfgang and there's a reason exercising would just stop working with no dot?

Edited by Joey9Baka