Maxwell should still be able to read wickerbottoms books.

Instead of removing maxwells ability to read wickerbottoms books, other characters should not be able to open her bookcases, or books shouldnt refresh if wickerbottom is not on a server. This makes wickerbottom not a "pick,craft,swap" character. I know a lot of people don't believe that switching to maxwell is worth it even with wickerbottoms books, and it is true, but when maxwell gets his rework and a new power, being able to use other characters power off limits would render that character(wickerbottom) useless. So as said before I suggest removing other characters ability to open wickerbottoms bookcase or make books not repair themselves while in the bookcase if wickerbottom is not on the server. If not done now I do hope it is changed when maxwell gets his rework.

1 hour ago, _Ellat_ said:

Instead of removing maxwells ability to read wickerbottoms books, other characters should not be able to open her bookcases, or books shouldnt refresh if wickerbottom is not on a server. This makes wickerbottom not a "pick,craft,swap" character. I know a lot of people don't believe that switching to maxwell is worth it even with wickerbottoms books, and it is true, but when maxwell gets his rework and a new power, being able to use other characters power off limits would render that character(wickerbottom) useless. So as said before I suggest removing other characters ability to open wickerbottoms bookcase or make books not repair themselves while in the bookcase if wickerbottom is not on the server. If not done now I do hope it is changed when maxwell gets his rework.

Maxwells ability to use her books was nerfed into the dust, i wouldnt worry about it, and im sure they’ll do more if they need to, but i doubt tha tthey will need to

9 minutes ago, Copyafriend said:

Maxwells ability to use her books was nerfed into the dust, i wouldnt worry about it, and im sure they’ll do more if they need to, but i doubt tha tthey will need to

I don't know what you mean, 80 sanity to grow afew plants! Wickers remains a pick and swamp character smh

Maxwell Can use Wicker books. But wicker is more efficient at spam using them. For Maxwell its going to be more eventual, unless you want to munch a lot of sanity foods or waste more time fighting nightmares.
When Maxwell's rework comes we'll see what happens. For now I wouldn't swap just like that.

9 hours ago, Parusoid said:

I dont understand the title of this topic

Maxwell already is able to use the books

I'm adressing that I am against a change that would make maxwell not able to use the books. I have seen quite a lot of people who were in favour of that idea so I wanted to propose a diffrent/less character nerfing solution.

Archived