Wigfrid suggestion, again

This is a copypasta i made like 3 or 4 months ago, since apparently characters get buffs out of nowhere so i though i might aswell put wigfrid on this train too

sorry if this is annoying for some forum users or the devs, here goes nothing:

I wanted to request a little change to wigfrid, if there is the possibility that this becomes an addition.

Rather than pointing out some underwhelming battlesongs i want to point out a mechanic with her inspiration meter itself.

Currently wigfrid gets a very minimal ammount of inspiration when attacking normal enemies but a lot of inspiration when fighting bosses.

The ammount of inspiration when fighting small enemies is so small that by the time you have enough inspiration to cast a song youve already killed most of the foes.

This normally happens in hound waves where you want to use songs that help against many, like the startling siloquoy, but because wigfrid's weapon can 3 shot hounds you pretty much have no time or inspiration to use her ability.

There are many things with wigfrid like the underwhelming battlesongs like falsetto, but i just felt like pointing this one out since its so annoying when i want to use a battlesong that will be useful in a situation where there are many enemies, only to never be able to use it because of this dumb mechanic where you get pretty much no inspiration from these battles

Conclusion: Please increase the amount of inspiration wigfrid gets from fighting normal enemies

9 hours ago, Duck986 said:

several updates later we still can't get a replacement or at least a buff of Fireproof Falsetto despite many requests"Moyai Emoji" Poster by yamanos | Redbubble

Seriously..... do Klei hate Wigfrid?? 

Fireproof Falsetto is absolute and utter garbage and has no genuine or helpful use whatsoever. 

They need to replace it or seriously buff the hell out of it ASAP.

As a Wig main I was and still am not a fan of her entire rework to begin with and think its one of the worst if not the worst rework we've received. I rarely if ever use songs as there is no real need to mid to late game. I've probably written a ton of posts explaining why so many of the songs are next to useless other than the early game or when playing with a team that is actually co-ordinated and fighting bosses as a team on the regular so I'm not going to rant about it again but honestly at the very least they need to fix fireproof falsetto. 

Archived