Various ideas that I came up with while playing.

While I was playing some ideas popped into my head.

Two new tree guards. Stone Guardian and Infernal Guard. The stone tree guard can be very rare, but it's a stronger tree guard with more hp and stronger swipe attack but a bit slower. Spawns from breaking down many petrified trees.

Infernal guard is essentially a treeguard on fire. Swipes causes burning in an aoe much like deerclops. Spawns from forest fires. Very rare

Slower movement speed in winter season when snow is on the ground. Not by much but noticeable.

Another upgrade to the bumpers. Cookie cutter bumpers! The kelp ones have 20hp, the shell ones have 40, these ones could possibly have 80 and deal small damage to other boats and docks you bump into.

A boon for Wonkey could be he can uses trees as hiding places.

Some kind of head armour made from the palmcone scales. And I think that's all for this post.

6 hours ago, Intrepidpioneer said:

Cookie cutter bumpers!

I had that idea too and posted a thread here! (Check it out for my rendition of them)

6 hours ago, Intrepidpioneer said:

Slower movement speed in winter season when snow is on the ground. Not by much but noticeable.

I think it should turn into a petrified tree or just extinguish and die come winter

Cat-Coon Lady Character idea = hunger: 200 (-15 slower drain) sanity: 100 health: 120

+ can build cat dens 

+ can specialize cats hairball loot in 9 different ways (one hacks only mushrooms items, one that hacks random small animals like bees)

+ 20% chance 'steal' items from some mobs (as long as it's not the 'meat' of the mob - hitting a bee has a chance of dropping additional honey, hitting hounds additional tooth/gems)

+ 'steal' ability is in PvP (similar to frogs but it's random rather the first inventory)

+ has crafting yarn (distracting cats like monkey ball, sleeping yarn ball, 3 time use crochet kit, all purpose clothing, plushie)

+ can knit items better (can repair just about any item to 100% including armor/weapons + double the uses of sewing kit)

- In terror of hounds (double the sanity drain + extra 10 dmg)

- hates the water (slippery fingers, higher sanity drain)

! favorite food = fish sticks

Archived