Oxygen Not included - 512719 BUGS

Hi, It will list the Oxygen Not Included 512719 Bugs I discovered.
I would be glad if you see and take care of the game developers.

1. The game does not have a official Turkish language option.
  2. Fish Feeder item remove bug
  3. The soils of the new soil farm stations created with Melted Fertilizer turn into tile over time. (mod bug)
  4. Puffs Criters 1x1 all stand in the same place.
  5. Puffs born from eggs in water enter the water over time and get stuck in the water.
  6. AutoSwepeers Running Sound bug fix
  7. Transport rails visual z-index bug
  8. A lot of time passes when Summoning Critters.
  9. Even though I kill the critters, lives for 10 seconds and dies by adding +forgive
  10. Starving Notification bug
  11. The same elements do not combine in 1x1 pixel. required for optimization. (1byte=255)

You should report bugs here: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/oni_so/
Preferrably each bug separately with a bit more explaination to what the bug actually is.

4 used to happen to pacus but was marked as fixed along with 5. Should be reported again if it`s not fixed.

10 is a sideeffect of them adding schedules a while ago and was never fixed.

9 happens due toperformance mostly similar to 8.

I`m not sure what you meant in 3. The micronutrient fertilizer changes into a tile or molten fertilizer changes into a tile? The latter is normal behaviour if the mass is high enough.

17 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

1. you´ve posted in the wrong forum.

2. a missing language is not a bug.

3. some of your "bugs" are none, but intended game mechanics. You dont like ist? Fine, but its not a bug.

Hello SharraShimada only game menus turkish lang. I dont have any crash log. Game is work just have bugs. 

On 7/8/2022 at 6:48 PM, Sasza22 said:

You should report bugs here: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/oni_so/
Preferrably each bug separately with a bit more explaination to what the bug actually is.

4 used to happen to pacus but was marked as fixed along with 5. Should be reported again if it`s not fixed.

10 is a sideeffect of them adding schedules a while ago and was never fixed.

9 happens due toperformance mostly similar to 8.

I`m not sure what you meant in 3. The micronutrient fertilizer changes into a tile or molten fertilizer changes into a tile? The latter is normal behaviour if the mass is high enough.

Hello Sasza thanks for reply. maybe do you dont know.
image: https://prnt.sc/auuI9poVSFBN
I Dont have any crash log.

"I`m not sure what you meant in 3. The micronutrient fertilizer changes into a tile or molten fertilizer changes into a tile? The latter is normal behaviour if the mass is high enough."

Fertilizer To dirt, dirt Tile Over Time.
i update my first post and add 11.

21 hours ago, HagenAizen said:

Fertilizer To dirt, dirt Tile Over Time.

That`s intended. If the mass is high enough then phase transitions form tiles. Happens with other resources as well.

As for 11 if it`s debris that`s also intended due to temperature differences.

On 7/10/2022 at 5:54 PM, Sasza22 said:

That`s intended. If the mass is high enough then phase transitions form tiles. Happens with other resources as well.

As for 11 if it`s debris that`s also intended due to temperature differences.

No, As a result of my research and experimentation, I understood why the developers did not combine after 25 TONs.
1 byte max int number 255.
I'm deleting 11.

Archived