some art :D

Wait?! You will eat my PC mouse! That's going a bit to far!

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't that good; laughter? I try to laugh 3 times a day....

hehe, yeah, that is a good thing. also, i already gave you your mouse back, didn't i?

You do everytime someone takes his/her time to write an answer to one of your posting. Because nobody is forced to write anything...when they do write it's because you managed to give them something. :love_heart:

and this is why i like it when people answer me, hehe

Mythical Whim and the Oversize Grade is an awesome title; brilliant name for a poem character!Mythical Whim was your average girl of around thirteen yearsHair of brown, eyes of sea her face was full of cheersShe went to school, skipped in fact, to learn of life and stuff"For knowledge is the essence being and not a lot of guff!"She was smart, oh very so, she knew a lot of thingsLike how to get tar off of shoes and remove tea cup ringsShe sat at front, oh yes she did, to see today's life lesson"In no less than fifty words define, 'love;' no guessin'!"Now here's the problem for Ms. Whim it is quiet verboseWhen it comes to social things there was not much expose"People suck! Oh yes they do; they do such petty tasks!""Are my eye brows waxed enough?! Where can I get masks?!"Mythical Whim made up some bull, to cover her shortcomingBut she knew, like the concept pi, this will be long runningHer teacher looked at her work and gave her not a mussFor she looked down upon her page; an A septupel plus?!"You view was good, great I say you deserve that grade!""For you work, in this man's view, my career has been made!"Mythical walked out of class and gave no further badeFor what she held within her hands was one oversized gradeBut she quarried not! Do you know why? I shall tell you soFor what fruit that your tree bears; you'll reap what you sew!And now my friends, I'll close this tale and the chronologicalWhy my friends, I'll tell you so; for I am MycoLogical!

Yeah, this is much more Don't Starve style. And really dapper, look how happy Beardywilson is!

Mythical Whim and the Oversize Grade is an awesome title; brilliant name for a poem character!

Mythical Whim was your average girl of around thirteen yearsHair of brown, eyes of sea her face was full of cheersShe went to school, skipped in fact, to learn of life and stuff"For knowledge is the essence being and not a lot of guff!"She was smart, oh very so, she knew a lot of thingsLike how to get tar off of shoes and remove tea cup ringsShe sat at front, oh yes she did, to see today's life lesson"In no less than fifty words define, 'love;' no guessin'!"Now here's the problem for Ms. Whim it is quiet verboseWhen it comes to social things there was not much expose"People suck! Oh yes they do; they do such petty tasks!""Are my eye brows waxed enough?! Where can I get masks?!"Mythical Whim made up some bull, to cover her shortcomingBut she knew, like the concept pi, this will be long runningHer teacher looked at her work and gave her not a mussFor she looked down upon her page; an A septupel plus?!"You view was good, great I say you deserve that grade!""For you work, in this man's view, my career has been made!"Mythical walked out of class and gave no further badeFor what she held within her hands was one oversized gradeBut she quarried not! Do you know why? I shall tell you soFor what fruit that your tree bears; you'll reap what you sew!And now my friends, I'll close this tale and the chronologicalWhy my friends, I'll tell you so; for I am MycoLogical!

Hey, this is good! Edited by MilleniumCount