Is there a gift for merging accounts?

Hello everyone!

I was browsing in youtube and found this screenshot (I don't remember the author of the post, so I can't inform it to you). Since I'm crazy for skins and found this one very beautiful, I was curious if it was true or if it was fake news. I merged my steam and epic accounts, however I didn't receive it.

Did anyone receive this drop? Is it region locked? Does it drop instantly on your account?

fe3a1b65-303a-4808-83f5-1b58e2b5f431.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Chubbylicious said:

Hello everyone!

I was browsing in youtube and found this screenshot (I don't remember the author of the post, so I can't inform it to you). Since I'm crazy for skins and found this one very beautiful, I was curious if it was true or if it was fake news. I merged my steam and epic accounts, however I didn't receive it.

Did anyone receive this drop? Is it region locked? Does it drop instantly on your account?

After merging your accounts, you need to accept the gift. You can do so on here:

https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

Click the little tab that says "Merge Klei Accounts" next to the newsletter, and you should be able to claim the reward from that tab.

6 minutes ago, Auth said:

After merging your accounts, you need to accept the gift. You can do so on here:

https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

Click the little tab that says "Merge Klei Accounts" next to the newsletter, and you should be able to claim the reward from that tab.

Thanks, friend! 

I was clueless why it didn't drop for me. I hope you have a good day/night! :D

Playstation players want this skin please. Considering its free and doesn't cost points or spool I think its fair to just give it to us as a login bonus considering we can't merge accounts at all right now. You can literally just create a free account on another platform to get this skin even if you don't plan on ever using it so pretty much anyone who wants it on other platforms can access it very easily and quickly.

Thank you Klei!

Archived