Allow Winona or Wigfrid be blacksmiths

Playing Dark Souls, I realize that Winona's blacksmith skin could be forshadowing that could make her a useful ally in terms of fixing weapons. Same with Wigfrid's other ability of making better weapons. Either one could be a blacksmith for the rest of the group. Just a idea since Klei wants to push co-operation in this game. 

I think a good ability for Winona would be the ability to add modifications to weapons. Like a crafting station for her called like The Tinkerers Workshop or something. She can make a weapon Sharp to add bonus damage. Or add electrical. 

Wigfrid can already increase durability but perhaps Winona can combine weapons together to repair them or something of the sort.

44 minutes ago, BonesJrOfficial said:

Like a crafting station for her called like The Tinkerers Workshop or something.

Yeah, it'd be a neat callback to her victorian skin and it'd work with Klei's current mission of making the characters helping other players.

On 5/17/2022 at 2:24 PM, minespatch said:

Playing Dark Souls, I realize that Winona's blacksmith skin could be forshadowing that could make her a useful ally in terms of fixing weapons. Same with Wigfrid's other ability of making better weapons. Either one could be a blacksmith for the rest of the group. Just a idea since Klei wants to push co-operation in this game. 

If they do, they better give Wig/Winona an animation hammering a weapon like Andre, or I will be disappointed.

Archived