Shipwrecked in don't starve together?

Is there anyway that shipwrecked will ever happen in together, I feel like if you bought the dlc you could maybe create a server using the shipwrecked game style.

Shipwrecked in my  favorite don't starve I feel everybody would like this update if it where to happen

If you generate your world as Shipwrecked edition- your world should play by Shipwrecked physics and rules (AKA there’s no Return of Them Content..)

I love how people straight up say No, but they don’t look at how it was handled in Solo DS..

I could not EVER host a world where Shipwrecked and Hamlet content clashed together.

So what on EARTH makes you guys think that IF (not saying it ever will..) Shipwrecked or Hamlets expansions became compatible with DST that it would clash with current DST/Return of Them content?

The answer would be that they wouldn’t.. that just like Solo DS does it, they would exist as their own Separate Gen toggles.

Btw i feel kinda dumb now posting this because this will never happen but what i was tryna say is it would be completely different game toggles and not have reign of giants content or anything but anyway sorry for posting absolute garbage .-.

On 5/19/2022 at 7:16 PM, jan Mele said:

Whatever.

If you are on PC you should try the island adventures mod. It's a sw port. Edit: forgot to mention i played tropical experience return of them mod it was really glitchy didnt have the shipwrecked water and was all around not very fun it just didnt do shipwrecked very well

Ty this mod is great i just wanted to play shipwrecked with my friend lmaooooo

Archived