Funny Don't strave moment

Some Chinese guy joined a Klei server I was on and out of nowhere almost immediately said "Please don't trust the media. Chinese don't hate Americans.". Then he started talking about how expensive hamburgers are in China.

My friend, new to the game, said she was attacked by "waves of meatballs with one of 'em always on a tree ". Took us a while to realise it was poison birchnut. 

Also, we said she could use the pig skin to make some helmets. So she found the head gear with the ingredient of pig skin: a pair of fashion googles

Does my moment have to be from DST? Because my funny moment is something that happened in chapter 3 or 4 of Single Player Don’t Starves Adventures Mode- no matter what happens I will Never be able to top this one moment of absolute embarrassment.BD06AF22-08CB-4271-876C-0B11576CD815.gif.25512c9cdbf6330620d758792236d462.gif

ok so, team of 3 players(including me) tried to kill celestial champion, for some reasons i don't even remember anymore one of them left afk for like whole fight, funniest part was that in phase 3 he was more useful afk than when was actually playing, he was on perfect distance from cc to agro him on melee attack, so his was standing here, getting agro on himself for multiple minutes without even having an armour ,in end we still died but it was fun

Archived