Poll: What changes would you like to see for Walter, if any?

Poll: What changes would you like to see for Walter, if any?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see changes to Walter?

• No, the character is perfect already
    • No, the character is fine as is
    • Yes, but only some QoL changes
    • Yes, some new mechanics would be nice
    • Yes, and I would love to see a full rework
  2. 2. Walter changes:

• [Balance] Increase slingshot speed
    • [New] A new form of ammo that is AoE damage
    • [Art] Add munching animation to big woby
    • [Fix] Fix pushing woby out of a boat
    • [Balance] Woby knocks you off only after receiving X damage, instead of after 1 hit
    • [Fun] More campfire stories
    • [New] Spawns with his camping tent (useful for new players)
    • I don't like any of the above options
    • Something else (comment below)

6 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

Walter is a boyscout the first thing you think about with them is telling stories and cooking over a campfire and being pyromaniac has nothing to do with cooking more so a loose association she loves fire and cooking uses fire so of course she's a master cook it's kinda like saying Woodie loves chopping wood and he's good at it so he should be able to use anything that can chop wood.

Pigman deals 34 damage per hit so it's a instant knockdown as for nightmare creatures horrors deal 20 and beaks deal 50 personally I think it'd just be easier to just make it so woby can take 3 hits before she bucks you and as a added penalty her transformation timer greatly shortens per hit taken.

- Good reasoning, and I like the 3 hit thing better too

11 hours ago, Hornete said:

I think the "perk soup" thing is a bit silly and gets overused as an argument a lot, but I do agree the bee allergy is a bit random and just makes the Bee Queen boss more of a pain for no reason really. While you could argue it loops back into Walter where he's encouraged to stay on Woby and use his slingshot to shoot at the BQ, that's, really boring gameplay haha. I honestly wouldn't mind this downside otherwise because I don't really get bothered by bees all that much, but the fact that Bee Queen exists makes the downside very annoying.

I thought the bee allergy was meant to be a downside for Woby being able to hold items. He "starts with a Chester" so in return it's harder for him to unlock even better inventory space via Bundling Wraps.

58 minutes ago, Torpzun said:

I thought the bee allergy was meant to be a downside for Woby being able to hold items. He "starts with a Chester" so in return it's harder for him to unlock even better inventory space via Bundling Wraps.

don't think so

that doesn't make sense, and it's not even an effective downside since he can still farm marble to kill BQ via slingshot (with a lot of pain)

I was about to just skip the characters i dont play that often cuz y'know, experience is the key BUT

I got sick and took some days off from work so I pick him to do a solo boss run in 2-3 years like i always do when i got plenty of time to finish [a lotta days away between the days i can play kills the vibe]

Seriously, two things:

1 - The fact Woby doesnt have a "whistle and sit mechanic". She can be SO ANNOYING in the labirint. It can be suuch a struggle to fight AG with those much spiders around cuz Woby can't be a good girl and wait outside the lab so instead she step every dweller nest she can reach to do her animation.

2 - It has NO BOSS WHATSOEVER [ok maybe except for bqueen but its painfull] the slingshot can do something for ya. Plus, its slow [but that part yall know so i willl just add a +1 here.

That bein said omg Woby is really cute huh the woofs man she melt my heart

21 hours ago, Lumine04 said:

Pinetree hat seems to fall off, get rid of that its just silly. 

this one most likely won't ever change cause pinetree is good for new players plus it is an item with skins and is a part of walter skin sets i'd rather it stay.

2 hours ago, Dextops said:

this one most likely won't ever change cause pinetree is good for new players plus it is an item with skins and is a part of walter skin sets i'd rather it stay.

? All I said was to get rid of it falling off

15 hours ago, Dextops said:

Also the pinetree hat skins are nice and the sanity you save with the hat really adds on longer fights as well.

Archived