Poll: What changes would you like to see for Woodie, if any?

Poll: What changes would you like to see for Woodie, if any?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see changes to Woodie?

• No, the character is perfect already
    • No, the character is fine as is
    • Yes, but only some QoL changes
    • Yes, some new mechanics would be nice
    • Yes, and I would love to see a full rework
  2. 2. Woodie changes:

• [Balance] Make beaver form be better at woodcutting than other competing forms (including normal woodie)
    • [Balance] Make lucy deal damage to treeguards
    • [Balance] Make all axes deal more damage to treeguards (new players always try to "chop" treeguards and die)
    • [Balance] Goose form needs more speed or make it easier to go in-and-out to offset the fact that you cannot use your hands
    • I don't like any of the above options
    • Something else (comment below)

7 hours ago, b l a n k said:

Okay let's not start with the "I cleared more ruins with Woodie than you so you're wrong" fallacies, as I'm restraining myself to say it as well.

Okey let's not start adding malicious meanings to other comments that disagree with you. I simply said because is possible to have little problem with terrorbeaks in any of his forms

You must know the Terrorbeaks (from the example), are hard to avoid if they spawn too close when weregoose is about to end

check your damn bar and spam the charge to move to a safe place

It's not a matter of badly managed timing or not paying attention, and animation lock doesn't care about the "equip armor practice"

it totally is, if wasnt the case you wont die. Spam the damm charge to move to a safe place

Again x2, this is a QoL change, not a balance one

i disagree. Even klei have said in the wx stream that they take in count animations to balance certain perks and for that wx changing modules is quickly and for that wolfgang and wanda have animation transitions that cant be cancelling

14 hours ago, b l a n k said:

Again x2, this is a QoL change, not a balance one

"Misusing words for no reason as an argument" fallacy. You are taking damage, which can be lethal, and are asking for this change because you don't like taking damage. It's not qol at all. A qol change would be something like being able to mute Lucy.

5 hours ago, Cheggf said:

You are taking damage, which can be lethal, and are asking for this change because you don't like taking damage. It's not qol at all.

I mean, not being dead has a lot of quality of LIFE to it.

Archived