Malbatross Beak Is Rarer To Get In Klaus Boss Bundle Compared To Its Peers

52 minutes ago, Bumber64 said:

Sounds like a job for modular arithmetic.

Actually, you should just roll 1 to 7 and add 1 if at or above the duplicate:

table.insert(items, giant_loot3[i2 >= i1 and i2 + 1 or i2])

You never land on 8 if it was the dupe. Simple fix by changing one character.

I honestly think keeping it the weird hacky way it is right now would be preferable if the desert stone was made the last item in the list. Nobody even knows it works this way so it's clearly good enough and anything that gives you less desert stones is a good way of doing things.

Plus it's good trivia. Get the "rare" drop on a public server and start telling everyone about how the script for the drop tables works. I'm sure they'll be very interested and pay a lot of attention.

4 hours ago, Bumber64 said:

Actually, you should just roll 1 to 7 and add 1 if at or above the duplicate:

table.insert(items, giant_loot3[i2 >= i1 and i2 + 1 or i2])

You never land on 8 if it was the dupe. Simple fix by changing one character.

Doesn't seem to work. It creates duplicate drops (Royal Jelly + Royal Jelly).

Regardless, seems like dev took notice, so it'll get addressed eventually (hopefully).

I'm adding my vote to get rid of the desert stone, spiderhat and larva egg. I like Lakhnish's idea of replacing the spider hat with the strident trident, maybe adding AG horn to replace the desert stone and yellow & green gems for the larva egg. I would also like to get 3 to 5 down feathers instead of 1. 

1 hour ago, LitulLola said:

I'm adding my vote to get rid of the desert stone, spiderhat and larva egg. I like Lakhnish's idea of replacing the spider hat with the strident trident, maybe adding AG horn to replace the desert stone and yellow & green gems for the larva egg. I would also like to get 3 to 5 down feathers instead of 1. 

Gems aren't boss items.

Archived