Some concept art of Nautical or Seaside characters skins

These are not quite fresh drawings, I just haven’t published them anywhere before. I finished some details, I removed some ideas and painted what was left. Just wondering what you think of them. Some of my comments on my skins: Wes has a moose/goose rubber ring body skin as a reference to the hotlava skin which is a reference to moose/goose. Maxwell is possibly a reference to one of the crew of the Flying Dutchman from the Pirates of the Caribbean. Wormwood is not plants, but corals, despite the fact that corals are not plants (mushrooms are also not plants, but despite this, Wormwood has skins with them). For Wilson, I made an almost completely transparent skin. Wilson has an almost completely transparent skin that appears to be a ghost, despite the fact that ghosts look different in the game. Of the removed skins, there is Wurt, which was supposed to please Psychrolutes marcidus. Also from the deleted Wigfrid was supposed to be something like an underwater creature. Of the deleted ones, there is a skin for WX-78, since he already has a Victorian skin suitable for the theme, but despite this, I wanted to make him a skin in the form of an underwater explorer, but this somehow turned into a reference to ONI. I also originally thought about making Wormwood a bunch of woven algae, but I had no idea how his appearance could change during flowering

2421259_newskin.png.thumb.png.332f9a4cda443e9d3ab36fba0b67103d.png

I still have the original - the old version of the concept art, the portraits (except for Wilson, it seems) are a copy of the existing portraits from the game.

Spoiler

1499364801_newskin.thumb.png.188aaf02fb59631855b9a77da879f17d.png

Edited by Deerclops Mika
  • Like 3
  • GL Happy 1