[Game Update] - 505139

• Developer

Changes

• Slightly increased how often Merms show when their loyalty is waning.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where players were unable to mine rocks when clicking with the mouse button.
  • Fixed an issue where players would endlessly auto-attack when clicking the mouse button once.
  • Fixed a server crash while using a number of popular mods.
  • Fixed Warly's spiced Volt-Goat Chaud-Froid dishes not charging WX-78.
  • Fixed an issue causing WX-78 to lose extra charge when frozen by Klaus's blue No-Eyed Deer.

View full update

• Like 16

I think that if a merm king is alive it should affect all the shards (forest and caves) instead of only the world it was made on because if you want merms to be neutral to all the players in both worlds you need to use double the resources in feeding them and making their throne so most of the time people wont make a king in the caves.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Bombobbit said:

I think that if a merm king is alive it should affect all the shards (forest and caves) instead of only the world it was made on because if you want merms to be neutral to all the players in both worlds you need to use double the resources in feeding them and making their throne so most of the time people wont make a king in the caves.

and always triggered me how little sense makes to have 2 kings ._.

• Like 4
  • Potato Cup 1

2 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

and always triggered me how little sense makes to have 2 kings ._.

Well, whenever you're playing Wurt, you'll notice that she wants to one-up the Pigmen society. You notice how their society only has a single, measly Pig King? What's the best way to one-up that?

That's right.

Two Merm Kings.

Now Merm society will be twice as great as that other society that I've already forgotten about because it wasn't even that great.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sanity 3