"I've Found My Friends" Achievment

Hi,

Apologies if this is not the best place to ask this but I couldn't find any similar threads to go from.

I'm a bit of an avid achievement hunter and also a big fan of the Hot Lava game, however I can't find out how to unlock this achievement.

The only advise I can find online referes to the sticker packs which I can no longer find in the game with the new customisation updates.

Do you have any advice on how to unlock this, it would make me very happy to 100% the game :).

Many thanks

55 minutes ago, leagion53 said:

Hi,

Apologies if this is not the best place to ask this but I couldn't find any similar threads to go from.

I'm a bit of an avid achievement hunter and also a big fan of the Hot Lava game, however I can't find out how to unlock this achievement.

The only advise I can find online referes to the sticker packs which I can no longer find in the game with the new customisation updates.

Do you have any advice on how to unlock this, it would make me very happy to 100% the game :).

Many thanks

Hi there, welcome to the forums!

You get that achievement by unlocking a follower. To my knowledge you can get one just by getting all the cards of Basement or by collecting all the stickers of a page. I haven’t done it in a while though so if I’m wrong I apologize. Hope this helps!

4 hours ago, Auth said:

Hi there, welcome to the forums!

You get that achievement by unlocking a follower. To my knowledge you can get one just by getting all the cards of Basement or by collecting all the stickers of a page. I haven’t done it in a while though so if I’m wrong I apologize. Hope this helps!

Hi, thank you for your help.

I do have all 60 out 60 blue cards for the basement level. I hope I'm not being stupid, but I can't find out if I have unlocked a follower and where to equip them with the new menu changes.

Kind regards

15 hours ago, leagion53 said:

Hi, thank you for your help.

I do have all 60 out 60 blue cards for the basement level. I hope I'm not being stupid, but I can't find out if I have unlocked a follower and where to equip them with the new menu changes.

Kind regards

A follower is one of the floating heads/objects you can choose in the effect section of customization for a toy. Just like the hand lazers etc. You should be able to see there

On 4/27/2022 at 4:16 PM, BezKa said:

A follower is one of the floating heads/objects you can choose in the effect section of customization for a toy. Just like the hand lazers etc. You should be able to see there

Hi, thanks for your help. I can see I already have quite a few followers unlocked such as "pinny" and "starry"

There is one more i can purchase for 900 tickets which ill try save up for in the hopes it triggers the achievement!

Hi! If it says "Buddy" it doesn't mean with a companion! There's a dog on the realm of the supernatural called Buddy! You can grab him and bring him to an area to play a different version of the course! You can identify him with his barks! I believe he's part of the main classes, except for master class.

Archived