I made a height chart because I was bored.

8 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

well thats great job there, but why you think some characters are that taller? like, where we dit we know how tall each character is?

alsol will you do the shipwreck and hamlet+warbucks at some point too?

Idk, it's not really to be perceived as canon, but I thought it would be fun and interesting to think about lmao.
Also, I might just draw the other characters If I get more free time.

• Like 2

Wow, Winona and Warly will definitely get hotter, Wortox gives off a more demonic vibe with his height, Wormwood really looks like an alien.

Wurt is a lot cuter now, Walter and Wanda definitely express their personalities.

Wagstaff seems friendly but unobtrusive.

And I only noticed now that Maxwell and Charlie have pointy shoulder pads, I never noticed she had them.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Waoling said:

Also, Webber is drawn in an entirely different style it makes him look like he is from a children coloring book.

Why do some of them have pupils?

Well with the characters with black pupils, I tried to keep some of the original art style but give my own touch to them as well, same goes for the pupil-less characters. As for the lines in Wurt and Webber's eyes, I tried to make it seem as if they had light in them, as do creatures with full eyes like rodents, spiders, some species of turtles and snakes etc, but make it white. I hope it makes sense.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jan Mele said:

i don't think Walter would be THAT tiny

Cool idea tho

Walter is still a kid most likely 13 so he is still shorter than adults.

You should be saying that to Wurt and Webber they are unnaturally tiny, Webber and Wurt in the short are small but not that small.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Waoling said:

Yes, there can be that small

They CAN be small, but usually they aren't THAT small. I guess you could shrug it off by some other things that affect height. I don't think this is going anywhere. Bye.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jan Mele said:

They CAN be small, but usually they aren't THAT small. I guess you could shrug it off by some other things that affect height. I don't think this is going anywhere. Bye.

My dudes, I made Walter approximately 4'11/1,50 which is a pretty average height for a 12-13 year old, I had a few classmates who were even shorter at that age, though some hit a growth spurt like 2 years later. Webber is likely 7-8 years old so he's about an average height of someone that age (which is 3'7-4'0), and the kid probably can't grow much since he's permanently bound to a spider, which, while bigger than your average spider is still tiny compared to actual people.

As for Wurt, it was said somewhere, that she's pretty tiny in comparison to most survivors, they're not actually as short as they might seem. Other characters are just pretty tall. Like Wilson, Willow and Wanda are about 5'10 in this post.

So to settle this, I'll tell approximately what heights I thought of, when making this bs of a post:

Wilson, Willow & Wanda - somewhere in between 5'10, because that's the average height of men in the UK in 1920 (Wilson), as for Wanda, we don't know when Wanda was actually born, since she's a time traveler and all, but it's most likely somewhere between late 19 century and 1950, so the option isn't out. While Willow is just naturally that tall.

Wolfgang in his average form would be like 6'6, in his wimpy form maybe around 5'7 and in his mighty one around 7 feet.

Wendy is around 10-11 so about 4'6-4'8 

WX can not possibly be tall and menacing with that amount of unruly rage. So here they're about 5'2. 

Besides, metal and all the additional mechanisms are expensive, even for Wagstaff I'd say.

Wickerbottom I imagine to be pretty tall and intimidating for some reason, so I made her like 6'2. 

Woodie may not be that tall (5'8) but he's making it up in broadness and strength. Also his Were-moose form is around 9-10 feet tall, which is slightly above a normal moose height, since..Well it's not a normal moose, his beaver form is about 6'8 or 7 feet and his goose form is about 3'8 feet, which again, slightly larger than average Canadian goose.

If Wes lived on the streets for who knows how long, he might as well suffer from malnutrition, and so he's about 5'4-5'5.

Wigfrid is maybe around 5'6-5'7, but like Woodie she's making it up with raw strength.

I already explained Webber

Maxwell is 6'3, taller than most, except Wolfgang and Wortox.

Winona and Warly are also close in height, with Winona being 5'11 and Warly 6'0. Since I imagined them to be pretty tall too.

Wortox was a short imp, but after sucking in the essence of Krampus he might've grown a few feet as well. So around 6'5.

Wormwood is a plant. But also an alien/monster, so while we don't exactly know how old is he. It doesn't matter. He might as well live up to 10 thousand years or even more, considering lifespans of some Earth trees, besides trees grow, and he's also a constant borne, so it might or may not affect him a bit. Though in this one he's still just around 5'7 (5'10-5'11 including the branch).

Moving past Wurt, Walter and Wanda Wagstaff is an evil little man. Okay, maybe not that little, but it was still fun to imagine. About 5'5-5'6.

And Lastly, Charlie is around 6'1-6'2 because she's a fabulous queen and she deserves those menacing height points.

Again, I'm not here for debates, this is not canon and will most likely never be. I made this only for fun using my own dumb logic to counteract some aspects of the characters.

Edited by Eggsterminator
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1