Catchy's Wormwood-a-day Thread

Day 99

Star Wormwood, because Wormwood's a star!

Also, hope you like these astrology Wormwoods.

MAASTAPIECE99.thumb.png.380195b9941f3b92717f282bb4a12d99.png

Spoiler

1539889763_MAASTAPIECE99.thumb.png.aad88391e5efb4e6bf55f1f0a25d0dba.png

Jokes aside, tomorrow is day 100. I had a idea for day 100, but it's fairly ambitious, and I feel it will take more then one day to complete, or I spend an entire day on it. One of the two. I might make a drawing for day 100, and then make that thing afterwards. I have to be vague about because I want it to be a surprise, lol. So, see you then.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Big Ups 1

On 3/19/2023 at 10:50 PM, HowlVoid said:

Where day 100 wormwood? Is it still in the works?

I got caught up in Schoolwork. Day 100 technically already happened, but I wanted to make something that took a lot of time and effort, so basically a normal Wormwood-a-day post, but I spend as much time as I can on making it look good. I am basically just seeing what I can do at my best.

I have improved throughout this thread. No doubt's about that. But I always felt that I could do better if I just spent a awhile on a drawing, instead of the normal 45 minutes I would spend just drawing Wormwood in whatever situation I felt like drawing that day. (Sometimes it felt like I was borderline cheating, where I would just draw something but add Wormwood's face to it or something.) Basically, what I'm trying to say is I want to see what I can do right now at my best, and then maybe work on it from there. 

Although I said in the first ever post here that the main goal was improving, I feel that this thread shifted into me having fun, and nothing is wrong with that. (I wouldn't do this if I didn't have fun, after all). Right now, I just want to spend more time on something so that it's cool and I can show where my best is, and ask for improvement from it, since that may have been difficult to do with previous posts, considering how "simple" they were. 

As for the hintish thingies, I was going to redo all of days 1-5, but I would felt like I would rather make something new. Honestly, the weirdest thing was that I got burnt out all at once. I guess I forgot to save my in progress drawing of day 4 Wormwood (I had a in-progress drawing of Cave Wormwood as he took longer to draw) and it hit me like a truck. I didn't even feel that burn-out before this, as noted with my choice to continue past day 100. 

TL:DR

I'm feeling burnout, and I have more responsibilities now, and when I come back I want to make something to the best of my ability while still having fun.

• GL Happy 1