Poison as part of WX-78 Rework?

Thinking out-loud, Poison is one of the aspects of Shipwrecked (and Hamlet) that hasn't crossed over into DST. Why not add it as part of the WX-78 Rework, so everyone's favorite(?) robot can lord it over his peers? Like Vargs and Treeguards, it could be a rising percentage chance that Spider Warriors, Frogs, and Mosquitos are Poisonous. Would also make Frog Rain even more awful. Plus the benefit of being able to use Poison spears and blow darts slow down most (?) Bosses.

Also: More Adorable Switcherdoodle Cookies, plus knock-on Wormwood Benefits? 

Just now, Dr.Medic said:

dit the klei team not alsol kind of helped work on that mod?

In a way yes? Some Klei devs were happy to provide information of the original event so the modders could help refine their creation to be as close as possible to the original. But as for actual content and design the klei devs were not involved in any way.

Anywho, this is getting very side tracked, if you wanna keep talking then you can reach me in DM's. :)

Now about the actual post. Something that I always liked about the poison mechanic is it slows down the attack speed of mobs! I always found this really cool and made combat in SW interesting eith the poison spear and I'd love to see this sort of debuff of slower attack speed in DST too, I always thought Walter's slowdown rounds could slowdown enemy attack speed too instead of just their movement, I'm not sure i wanna see poison 1:1 in DST but I definetly wanna see some of its effects/concepts come in other ways.

Archived