In-game calendar or timetable is needed

We all know that day 21 is the first day of a winter, day 36 is the first day of a spring, day 56 is the first day of a summer, and day 71 is the first day of a autumn. But how about day 383? What season is day 383? Now it were displayed as 70*5+33, it would be much easier see that it's in winter. How about day 1315? Who's able to tell me the season of day 1315 in 1 or 2 seconds?

So why not build some sort of the simplest kind of calendar or time table that displays day 383 as year 5 + day 33? After all, season change is not so secretive as the visual transition from year-end summer to new-year autumn is very obvious.

43 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Thermal_Measurer_Build.png.638b2cf91ea95a3df59a542ba173c5a1.png

OP's suggestion is to know the exact amount of days. I would rather waste a few seconds doing math than try to understand something using this thing. After I saw that you're the one who responded I knew what you'd say. Well, show. The best option is to use mods, lel.

When looking to see if anyone had posted a similar tool before sharing mine, I saw this post. I have something that might help, but it's slightly flawed by a minor game glitch. You can try out my tool here to get what you're looking for.

Apparently there's an in-game rounding error that might add a day or two to the year, so this web app comes with the disclaimer that it might be out slightly if you're affected by this glitch. Hope it helps.

*edit* ah, just noticed this was for DST. I've not done anything for that. I assume years tend to be more customised, so I've not added that. Though if they generally follow DS: RoG then you're sorted. =)

Sorry. nvm

Archived