Intensifying of engine crashes

Okay, my "engine crashes" happen now more frequently. That's kind of crash that doesn't leave any logs or even traces in logs and hard to track what causes them.
That's why topic is not in bug tracker - there is simply barely anything to track and I tried everything on my side to find a way to deal with it. But crashes itself are horrible and happen around big canopy trees - i cannot use them or enjoy new biome. If anybody else is experiencing any engine crashes, maybe we could collect them in same topic, and maaaybe some of them would be possible to fix?

All I know is the waterlogged biome even causes my pc to lag and I have a pretty strong pc. I hope they will add options to disable the light effects and the leaves effects eventually + with the shadow effects which we can already disable it should fix the lag (and potentially crashes too) hopefully for anyone experiencing it if they're given the option to disable those stuff independently  

8 hours ago, maradyne said:

Is there any particular part of the biome that you know of that you've never seen in-game?
Not much to go on, but...if it's specifically in that biome and nowhere else, it'd have to be something there.

Waterlogged, but crash I get from canopy trees. Including trees in base which were planted by unaware friend.

1 hour ago, Notecja said:

Waterlogged, but crash I get from canopy trees. Including trees in base which were planted by unaware friend.

For me the waterlogged biome starts to make lag spikes. I love the biome, but cant go there because the lag it gives me. For me thou player made trees don't make the lag. Weird

Spoiler

here's what i mean

11 minutes ago, Empa505 said:

For me the waterlogged biome starts to make lag spikes. I love the biome, but cant go there because the lag it gives me. For me thou player made trees don't make the lag. Weird

Hide contents

here's what i mean

That laggs have similar timing/feeling to my crashes. Do you experience it around only trees too, or only biome?

1 hour ago, Notecja said:

That laggs have similar timing/feeling to my crashes. Do you experience it around only trees too, or only biome?

for me it happens only in the biomes, maybe a little bit with the self-made once

10 hours ago, Notecja said:

...game version 32bit or 64bit?
Have you tried both versions?
What's your computer like?

Where'd you get engine crashes before, same place?

I'm wondering if it might just be issues with processing power/memory allocation.

1 hour ago, maradyne said:

...game version 32bit or 64bit?
Have you tried both versions?
What's your computer like?

Where'd you get engine crashes before, same place?

I'm wondering if it might just be issues with processing power/memory allocation.

My laptop is a fresh powerful beast with 16 RAM, intel core 7i, nvidia graphic card that beautifuly runs games like Satifactory on full details etc. rn I cannot check all details.

Game is 64-bit.

Before waterlogged I had no crashes. Smoothest gameplay ever. 

Archived