Is there a way to integrate several mods into one?

I built a server to play with friends, added some mods. But the updates drive me mad. Sometimes I go down to cave but receive a text "Server is running outdated mods", then we have to stop what we're doing, disconnect, and reboot the server.

I know I can re-upload all the mods to stop updating , but it seems too toxic. Can I integrate them into one mod, like "FOMOD" in The Elder Scroll V, so that I only need to upload one document?

If you aren't sure of how to do that I would rather suggest you to update your mods individually, else you'd need to merge the whole mod assets and code into one piece as a whole new mod. Would be less of a problem and for sure it will only take you more time if you want to update a mod in peculiar.

5 hours ago, ADM said:

If you aren't sure of how to do that I would rather suggest you to update your mods individually, else you'd need to merge the whole mod assets and code into one piece as a whole new mod. Would be less of a problem and for sure it will only take you more time if you want to update a mod in peculiar.

Also each time there is a mod update you’d have to do all the work of re-integrating the changes of said mod to your mega-mod. It’s gonna be way too time consuming. 

I think it’s going to be more efficient (time wise) to either disable their auto update so you can check whenever you feel like updating them, or keep doing them one by one.

Archived