2 Little changes to Mermfolks

When playing Wurt I notice that merms are.... well... not very good. The king make merms better and not aggressive but means constant work feeding the king and the trades that this one offer are kinda bad. So there are my ideas to improve  mermfolks and the king:
Now the king has "special" rewards depending on the fish you offer a part of the usual Seeds, Kelp, Root... For example:
(Little fish) Nothing special
(Big fish) Trinkets, Tentacle spots, Cut reeds...
(Seasonal fish) Pig Skin, Gold...
(Special fish: Sweetish fish, Spittle fish) Beefalo Wool, Anenemies...

Another change that a like to see is if the King is alive the merms instead of eat veggies from the ground, they take it and run to the king to feed him. Why this you think? Because the only one feeding the king is Wurt, even if the other characters can do it with a Clever disguise I've never seen someone do that, so the other player can still indirectly feed the king without the "glasses".
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!

Making all Merms Passive instead of Aggressive is one of the most important reasons I DON’T build the Royal Tapestry, You heavily underestimate what having an army of hostile Merms can actually do..

and if your lucky enough to have a decent sized naturally spawning swamp with a few Merm huts, those Merm huts house multiple Merms from a single hut.. don’t ask me how.. it’s probably some portal into another dimension.

If there was a simple “Stance Toggle” that let me choose if all Merms in the world are Aggressive or Passive I might would actually use a Merm King more often.

8 hours ago, Memetan said:
For example:
(Little fish) Nothing special
(Big fish) Trinkets, Tentacle spots, Cut reeds...
(Seasonal fish) Pig Skin, Gold...
(Special fish: Sweetish fish, Spittle fish) Beefalo Wool, Anenemies...

i loove the idea of renewable anenemies cuz sometimes the world can generate so few of em and this item has such a good interaction with trap farms like monkeys, gobblers, hounds, goats...

Archived