Nosh beans Help !

Hi everyone,

doing a full achiefments playthrough and i think i have screwed myself out of it. I havent any nosh beans anywhere , must have dug them up or eaten them all.

cycle 1987 200 hours into this save, doing the mutate plants and i havent any nosh beans.

Do these ever come in the printer ??????

anyone know how to solve this issue??? thanks

Thanks guys.

its a bit of a shame that they dont appear in the printing pod. it should be a random selection of everything you discover can come through.

I might cheese it and finish the achiefment or start a new world just for that one.

If you have any rust biome left anywhere it might have some buried nosh seeds. They do appear as buried objects so you could try digging it all up and hoping one drops out. But if it's already 100% dug up you might really be out of luck for finding one legitimately.

You could also try checking your tofu press - maybe it has a seed or two left stuck in it? They last forever in the microbe musher, and just sit there waiting until you have 6 to press tofu.

Archived