Super Productive not rolling on printed dupes

Has anyone had this problem of dupes not printing with the super productive overjoyed response? I'm wondering if there is a maximum allowed per game or if there is something broken. I made a new game and they are able to roll it. I had previously used the mod "immigrants reroll" but it's disabled now and still doesn't roll super productive. if the mod did break the game is there a way to fix it?

32 minutes ago, blueberry pi said:

I found in the wiki that only 8 out of 35 (I think I counted) duplicants have this trait, so yeah it might be possible that you printed them all. But a work around is to rename a duplicant with this overjoyed response and print the same duplicant again.

Ah this sounds like a good idea! hope it works.

1 hour ago, blueberry pi said:

I found in the wiki that only 8 out of 35 (I think I counted) duplicants have this trait, so yeah it might be possible that you printed them all. But a work around is to rename a duplicant with this overjoyed response and print the same duplicant again.

Wait a bit... so if I want more of one duplicant I just need to rename him/her and another one can generate? Thats.. TIL :D

On 1/22/2022 at 4:36 AM, DolphinWing said:

I don't think you have to rename them to get the same duplicant. That should just be random.

You are right that there is no need in renaming dupes, but in normal conditions dupes are randomised from dupes that you don't have yet.

Although I got a duplicate dupe once from cryotank. Original idea is to generate every possible dupe before going for clones, but in case of mods or in case of duplicant death, or with cryotank you could get same dupe multiple times.

Also you could just use "DGSM" mod and change their overjoyed reaction to any of your choice.

And - yes, dupes originally have their reactions set, for example Nisbet is always destructive/super productive, unless you use a mod to change that.

Archived