Wilson & Maxwells unique idle animation.

We all know that when a character gets reworked they get a unique idle that lasts for a few seconds.

So today I want to go ahead and give my suggestions for Maxwell & Wilson’s Idles- For Maxwell I Simply want this:

EEBB54D7-71A1-4E9E-8714-D30DBA792645.thumb.jpeg.2c2e8a46b815a81bedd202d961f173fa.jpeg

Holding the book open in one hand and pulling shadows out of it with the other like a Dancing flame before slamming the book shut.

Wilsons draw inspiration from Rogue Company’s Vye Mastery 4 rank Emote where she pours chemicals over into an acid vat and it explodes before she breathes the vapors in- Except… for Wilson

Its a Science Beaker, & when it explodes it messes up his hair and leaves smudge marks on his face where he will “shake” his head like a dog to have the hilarious cartoon trope of having his hair fix itself back into place.

as seen in KLEI’s own animated shorts here:

41C9C84A-0627-4099-8DEC-367894F8E065.gif.48d3ec914b5b9f2c90a94a254a1ec9e4.gif

When I suggest features or changes for these characters I only want to suggest things based off the actual vignettes, cinematic’s & lore that Klei puts out for them. 

Cool ideas!

Simple ideas, but it would be very nice for the characters.

It would also be a nice reference to maxwell posters from the time when it was gaining popularity, and Wilson mixing some substances with a reference to probably one of the first trailers of the game. Such a small return to the past in my opinion

Archived