沃尔夫刚对比钟表匠

钟表匠:每天按一下表,速度比吃肉类食物稍慢一点

缺点:近乎可以忽略每天增加的寿命(以下我用血量代替寿命,血量=寿命*2.5,因为他有被动减伤),每天自动扣血近乎可以忽略不计

优点:每块表每2分钟可以免费回20血,代价就是制作材料稍微复杂一点,只要下洞穴找到猴子区或者饮水机,表数量可以无限,自带远距离鞭子,传送表,回退表,优点无数

沃尔夫刚

每天在基地健身,或者罚站举哑铃

缺点:自动降低脑残,还要关注力量值变化是不是引起人物动画引起僵直,想要获得自身的优点,还要时刻关注饱食度,力量值,要准备好一切的一切,宛如针尖上跳舞,打架一个不注意,力量值低了或者饱食度低于100(高于100每15秒掉1点力量,低于100每5秒掉1力量),被蜘蛛围殴,被各种boss捶死,很烦

优点:攻击力双倍,就一个

设计师怎么会这样去做平衡呢?我建议,每次做出来的人物,设计师必须使用人物单人打败所有boss(战斗特性人物),如果你自己这么了解自己设计的人物都玩的不好,那我们玩家怎能会有优秀的游戏体验?所以说,真的是:设计师从来不玩自己做的游戏?

4 hours ago, lv746591263 said:

钟表匠:每天按一下表,速度比吃肉类食物稍慢一点

缺点:近乎可以忽略每天增加的寿命(以下我用血量代替寿命,血量=寿命*2.5,因为他有被动减伤),每天自动扣血近乎可以忽略不计

优点:每块表每2分钟可以免费回20血,代价就是制作材料稍微复杂一点,只要下洞穴找到猴子区或者饮水机,表数量可以无限,自带远距离鞭子,传送表,回退表,优点无数

沃尔夫刚

每天在基地健身,或者罚站举哑铃

缺点:自动降低脑残,还要关注力量值变化是不是引起人物动画引起僵直,想要获得自身的优点,还要时刻关注饱食度,力量值,要准备好一切的一切,宛如针尖上跳舞,打架一个不注意,力量值低了或者饱食度低于100(高于100每15秒掉1点力量,低于100每5秒掉1力量),被蜘蛛围殴,被各种boss捶死,很烦

优点:攻击力双倍,就一个

设计师怎么会这样去做平衡呢?我建议,每次做出来的人物,设计师必须使用人物单人打败所有boss(战斗特性人物),如果你自己这么了解自己设计的人物都玩的不好,那我们玩家怎能会有优秀的游戏体验?所以说,真的是:设计师从来不玩自己做的游戏?

you are welcome,

translation:

Wanda: press her watch every day. It's a little slower than eating meat   (i guess it means the speed of health recovery)

Disadvantages: the life increased every day is almost negligible (I use blood number instead of age, blood volume = age * 2.5, because she has injury reduction herself), and the automatic blood deduction every day is almost negligible

Advantages: each watch can return 20 blood for free every 2 minutes. The price is that the production materials are a little more complex. As long as you go to the cave and find the monkey area or water dispenser ( i guess it means Archives) , the number of watches can be unlimited. You can bring your own long-distance whip, transfer watch and return watch. There are countless advantages

Wolfgang

Exercise at the base every day, or lift dumbbells at the station

Disadvantages: to automatically reduce mental disability ( it means Sanity ), we should also pay attention to whether the change of strength value ( strength value means mightiness ) causes rigidity in character animation. If we want to obtain our own advantages, we should always pay attention to satiety ( it means Hunger ) and strength value. We should be ready for everything, just like dancing on the tip of a needle. Once not paying attention while fighting, the power value ( also means mightiness ) is low or the satiety ( hunger ) is lower than 100 (1 power is lost every 15 seconds when it is higher than 100, and 1 power is lost every 5 seconds when it is lower than 100). It is very annoying to be beaten by spiders and beaten to death by various bosses

Advantages: double attack power, just one

How can designers balance like this? I suggest that every time a character is created, the designer must use a single character to defeat all bosses (combat character). If you cant play the characters you designed well even when you designers know the character so well, how can our players have an excellent game experience? So, really: designers never play their own games?

47 minutes ago, dish-order man said:

Advantages: double attack power, just one

I mean yeah, its the most meaningful one, but its not the only one. He chops/mines faster, carries heavy objects around at 70% speed and a bunch of other perks that i dont remember because i dont play Wolfgang

2 hours ago, lv746591263 said:

英语论坛你不是也有谷歌翻译嘛,我用机翻和你看到的不是一样

Так в том то и дело что форум английский. Если каждый человек будет писать на своем родном языке вместо общепринятого, то сидеть на форуме будет нереально

In the absence of the majestic pipe man a friendly reminder for everyone to be polite.
Whenever possible try to post in English, but if it’s impossible for whatever reason, most of us have translate and other tools to figure this out and keep the conversation as understandable for everyone as possible.

Community Guidelines:

Language: Users are expected to communicate in English while using our services and support. Services include things like our websites, social media pages, support systems, blogs and forums. We’re an English based company, and as much as we’d love to help you in Swahili, Klingon or some other language, we work best in English. In the event that additional language services are deemed appropriate, these services will be made available when Klei Entertainment has the ability to offer support in these languages.

Archived