Critter ranching - Qty problem with multiple stable

Hi everyone, 

I need help understanding a problem in my base : I have 5 basic stables for Hatches, and my duplicants are not brigning new hatchling in systematicaly. I limited the number to 6, I have auto-sweepper to take care of the eggs, I have incubators (non powered), but when they hatch, the duplicants don't pick them up and maximise the number allowed per stable. So in the end, I have random numbers of critter in each stable and they kill the others. 

what can I do?

thank a lot, 
John

Might be a priority issue. What`s the priority on critter dropoffs? Those are what controls the priority off critter delivery. You can also click on them to see the pending errands - if there are none for the hatchlings then the issue lays elsewhere. Also make sure that the dropoffs accept both hatches and hatchlings and the morph you want in each ranch.

Thank you all!

Sasza22 and Soulwind, you were right, it was a priority issue. It was at priority 5 for each stable, but since they were ''one after the other'', like horizontally, I think the duplicants didn't know where to drop the babies. so I changed all the priorities from 9 to 5 (left to right, so the higher priority was further) and it works now. 

thanks again! 

Archived