In need of smaller boats

.. to fit in small in-land cracks so that we can

1. collect items falling in the cracks without lazy foragers

2. plant knobbly nuts in smaller cracks

3. build bridge in more places

4. has a more agile boat for mast-less sails

On 12/21/2021 at 9:45 AM, goatt said:

3. build bridge in more places

What if they just allowed us to make bridges? Perhaps like a dock that can essentially be infinitely extended as long as it is connected from land? 

I'm well aware of boat bridges so.. why not just implement the real deal, ya know? :)

I would prefer Wurt be able to swim short distances with a stamina bar and for Walani (if ever added to the game..) to be able to craft and give people surfboards for use, having smaller boats would of course be nice… but why not also let that have a unique “role” certain characters can perform (mainly Walani & Wurt & also probably Woodlegs)

Like with most things in the game: you can build the boat or have a faster introduction to it through character perks/abilities.

25 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I would prefer Wurt be able to swim short

i saw this suggestion many times and i dont know why

it will take more dev and artist (unique swimming animations plus making ocean content able to interact with her plus thinking about how to balance it) time that it would actually worth. A perk only useful in very few situations. Wurt is very good but if klei wanna improve her there are better ways than adding such expensive to produce and useless in game perk

Archived