Maxwell Rework Ideas

Maxwell's hard to work around. As a solo player, being able to level forests without doing much is a godsend, and his stats are just perfect, seriously, don't touch them Klei.

I feel adding him the ability to buff teammates like we saw in Wolfgang's short would be cool, but there's no way he'd get that and his shadows gathering power imo, that's a lot. (Then again, Wanda got insane DPS and cross-map teleportation so idk)

Some simple stuff would just be less sanity drain from the dark sword, and especially the night armor, I want it to be super useful on him. I also want him to start with some magic crafts already unlocked, namely the dark sword. Having him able to access the dark sword early would be incredible, and allow a lot of interesting opportunities for him

And of course the Duelists are rough, Idk if they should stay at your side and be defensive, or should become more offensive then they already are, but either way, enough HP to not get one shot by everything would be great for them.

Just some of the stuff on my mind, so let me know how you feel, I love feedback in this sort of thing.

Archived