Did the crossover make you interested in playing Terraria?

Did the crossover update interest you in trying this other game?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Did you start playing Terraria after the crossover update?

• Yes!
    • I was already playing Terraria before
    • No, but will give it a try at some point
    • No, still not interested

Always been a fan of Terraria, and considering I'm here you know I love DST. Seeing two of my top games collab was absolutely wild, and it was in a really fun manner. Good job all around.

Terraria is one of those games that's harder for me to revisit because it's LONG. Like, I love the experience but it doesn't have a huge amount of variance to the point where I'd pick it up again and again. Metal variants & Crimson/Corruption paired with whack drop rates can make some ripples but nothing crazy. Personally, this is fine by me.

On the other hand, DST is something I played more frequently but not for nearly as long. I've always really enjoyed the early game of just scraping together your little camp, and scavenging for food. Never been one to dig my teeth too deep into it though. I start burning out around summer (heh), and the game stops tossing challenges at you soon after so I rarely go longer than a year. Again, personally fine by me. I enjoy it a lot.

I had DS/T before Terraria, but I got Terraria before the new update. I didn't have the patience to get good at it at the time (played a couple hours only, I didn't really do anything) but some of my friends went bonkers about the crossover update and fortunately they are now holding my hands in the lands of Terraria, while I'm holding theirs in DST. It all works out nicely :>

Already played the game before, but...yea.
Terraria is brilliant. Highly suggest giving it a try if you're unsure. It actually...isn't that dissimilar in premise to DST; base-building, exploration, bosses varying from pushovers to more along the lines of MMO raids...lots of items to experiment with.
Has its fair share of minigames and progression, as well.

Also has console commands to torture your friends with, if you're into that sort of thing.

2146957891_attackofthewyvernheads.png.f5e44d9379e0a51318b784941626b0bb.png

and another vibrant modding community

SANES.png.6d87baa0a633547d6879ae67b990b4df.png

Archived