potentially, could there be a geyser that produces small amounts of uranium/nuclear waste?

and also, could there be a recreational building that takes power, glass( for building), and radbolts, to make a virtual reality for your dupes, leveling up their stats and giving them a high morale boost(4-6). would be expensive( 400 radbolts per use)(780+ watts), and need glass ad refined metals to use.

About the uranium geyser, I bet this geyser is to have a renewable solid Uranium source.

Being a Geyser it would be of liquid uranium, so it will become depleted Uranium when solidifying, which won´t help too much alone.

To make Uranium renewable, I guess it woud be necessary also to transform (uneficiently) depleted Uranium to Uranium (suggested 1% mass + Depleted Uranium 19% mass - the rest would be lost). Maybe in could be added in the Uranium Centrifuge, right?

For Nuclear Waste, that is already renewable, Beetas drop 1kg of Nuclear Waste upon their death.

On 11/14/2021 at 6:08 AM, spike4597 said:

and also, could there be a recreational building that takes power, glass( for building), and radbolts, to make a virtual reality for your dupes, leveling up their stats and giving them a high morale boost(4-6). would be expensive( 400 radbolts per use)(780+ watts), and need glass ad refined metals to use.

I'd love to see radbolt application for more things! Recreational buildings, decor, cooking, meteor defence systems, the more the better!

3 hours ago, Zarquan said:

Nuclear waste emits radiation proportional to its mass.  Using infinite compression, you could get an extremely good permanent source of rads.

that's how Nuclear reactor waste works yes but in reality is that radiation waste loses his radiation

also its not logical at all why would geyser should make Nuclear waste when its originally made from humans

waste.thumb.png.7b11d646fc0d7dbeb079ba9fa7b9a126.png

9 hours ago, gabberworld said:

also its not logical at all why would geyser should make Nuclear waste when its originally made from humans

Nuclear waste is just the products of nuclear fission. Doesn`t actually require humans to be produced though it is unlikely to get generated naturally. Yet i heard a natural nuclear reactor was discovered somewhere in africa. Uranium rich minerals happened to be pushed close enough by geological forces to create a slow reactor. Stuff similar to nuclear waste was later found in that area.

Archived