Connection to terraria

I am seeing some news about re logic adding don't starve together content into terraria, and possibly the other way around is to see new terraria content here.

I just got this game and not very familiar with it as I can only survive for a few days before dying. Another klei game that is similar to terraria where the game world is made from blocks is oxygen not included and I have been playing that for a while.

I don’t understand this thread.. are you asking a question? And welcome to the forums by the way! There are teaser gifs for both DST and Terraria’s crossover content but- that update is coming to both games later this Month we have no details outside of leaked skin and the official teaser.

8 hours ago, hbarudi said:

I am seeing some news about re logic adding don't starve together content into terraria, and possibly the other way around is to see new terraria content here.

I just got this game and not very familiar with it as I can only survive for a few days before dying. Another klei game that is similar to terraria where the game world is made from blocks is oxygen not included and I have been playing that for a while.

the only "Connection" to terraria in this game is the future one time collab with it

so if you expect a "terraria clone" from Klei, then sadly for you, no, it won't happen, you should try to enjoy DST for what it is :v

On 11/4/2021 at 8:53 AM, MikoFanboy said:

the only "Connection" to terraria in this game is the future one time collab with it

so if you expect a "terraria clone" from Klei, then sadly for you, no, it won't happen, you should try to enjoy DST for what it is :v

No not a clone of terraria, but maybe is there for example inside don't starve might get monsters such as those eye shaped monsters that exist in terraria and the other way around is if re logic is announcing that they will add content from don't starve into terraria such as maybe some of the don't starve monsters.

Just now, hbarudi said:

No not a clone of terraria, but maybe is there for example inside don't starve might get monsters such as those eye shaped monsters that exist in terraria and the other way around is if re logic is announcing that they will add content from don't starve into terraria such as maybe some of the don't starve monsters.

We don’t know yet… but the update is supposed to come to both games this month, I’m personally hoping it releases Tommorow- Otherwise Klei and Relogic will be working on “Bug Fixes & Fine-Tuning” over the Thanksgiving Holidays.

I have no idea if either company or any of its employees celebrates Thanksgiving- But after the horrible Tragic Torch skin crash that was exclusive to Xbox that went unfixed while the Devs were understandably taking their holiday breaks to be with their family & loved ones: I hope I never see such a bad bug in the game again.

It didn’t just crash to the Xbox dashboard it froze up and completely powered off your console- so from now on… I’m hoping Klei avoids future bugs of that caliber. 

Either way, the updates supposed to happen this month so only a little while longer to wait.

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

We don’t know yet… but the update is supposed to come to both games this month, I’m personally hoping it releases Tommorow- Otherwise Klei and Relogic will be working on “Bug Fixes & Fine-Tuning” over the Thanksgiving Holidays.

I have no idea if either company or any of its employees celebrates Thanksgiving- But after the horrible Tragic Torch skin crash that was exclusive to Xbox that went unfixed while the Devs were understandably taking their holiday breaks to be with their family & loved ones: I hope I never see such a bad bug in the game again.

It didn’t just crash to the Xbox dashboard it froze up and completely powered off your console- so from now on… I’m hoping Klei avoids future bugs of that caliber. 

Either way, the updates supposed to happen this month so only a little while longer to wait.

Tomorrow? That is a big announcement and I would like the developers here at Klei and at Relogic to have enough time to properly add this new content into the game and fix bugs in the code. I expect 6 months minimum possibly 1 year for this content to be added properly. Althought we do want some info or trailers about what they are planning for us to know and be "hyped".

26 minutes ago, hbarudi said:

Tomorrow? That is a big announcement and I would like the developers here at Klei and at Relogic to have enough time to properly add this new content into the game and fix bugs in the code. I expect 6 months minimum possibly 1 year for this content to be added properly. Althought we do want some info or trailers about what they are planning for us to know and be "hyped".

It’s coming this month, rather that is tomorrow or the last possible Thursday of the Month, that update is happening soon.

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Just FYI, Klei is a Canadian company and we Canadians have Thanksgiving in October.

Archived