Morale high ground achievement : confused by "all duplicants" requirement

Hello,

The new achievement "morale high ground" states "Have all Duplicants in a rocket survive in space for 10 cycles in a row with a morale of 25 or higher."

Does that mean that i should put all my dupes in rockets for 10 cycles ? Or does it mean "only dupes in rockets" count for this requirement ?

All duplicants in a rocket. I understand that as the second. Now if it was worded as "Put all duplicants in one rocket and have them survive in space for 10 cycles in a row with a morale of 25 or higher."

I think putting all dupes in one rocket can be made impossible very easy so this would be a weird achievement if it was so.

A spacefarer can only carry 10 people. So it's not quite possible to put all in if you have 10+ dupes. Build multiple rockets to get this achievement is not realistic.

After the achievement update, I have a dupes travelling in space and the system pops up and say I have the achievement. So I believe it can be done by one dupe only in space. Not sure if they will add more requirement in the future. (I hope not)

Archived