When Maxwell's refresh eventually comes out

Would you like for them to tweak his default skin to look more like its portrayed in his NPC variation and even his Character Portrait?

This is mainly regarding the suit, with the sleeves being short rather than long, which is probably was bothers me the most, considering theres plenty of skins with long sleeves, then theres the spiky shoulders and the claw like hands. 

Even with just the sleeves being long i would be fine with it. 

And talking about skins what skin do you think he will get?

Personally i think something based on his Adventure Mode appearance would be cool, where he has that coat and is heavily deformed, since we already have a skin based of his past with The Untriumphant, which shows his backstory has a magician. 

7 hours ago, Erineyes7 said:

Absolutely, Maxwell's coat isn't even close to what it looks in EVERY piece of art for the character, so I'm waiting for that.

Also yeah, please give me adventure mode Maxwell already, I need that coat!

I honestly dont know why they made him like that, just by fixing his sleeves would be enough for me.

1 hour ago, Dollmaker said:

I honestly dont know why they made him like that, just by fixing his sleeves would be enough for me.

I think that it is because the style of the character sprites were short sleeves back then. It was like that for both Guest of Honor and the Survivor collections, which were the first two skin sets. They are all short sleeves and because of that, they don't look all that great imo lol.image.png.beb1762c4beb180ad032816ccffe6c55.pngimage.png.dc2cd4464fb59e037741a3a84c47ed74.pngimage.png.d2f76850f176e90ddf8df4b5cc15c8ed.pngimage.png.6c8e3db8bfe3782587643fd618051cd4.png

I'd be fine with his normal sprite staying like that as long as they add something similar to wear that doesn't have the short sleeves (aka his winter coat from Adventure Mode)

Archived