Is the target lock feature pointless when fighting fuelweaver?

A viewer brought up to me in a recent video that for console, the same button used to target lock fw is the same button that uses the weather pains. This makes it so you still have to get close to fw to weather pain him.

Is this the case? Is there no rebind to it?

Thanks.

Yeah, target lock and using weather pain is not an option on console, because you unlock targets with the circle-button and you also activating the weather pain with the same button. Last year I made a bug report about this and nothing changed :/

The last time I checked, there was no option to rebind it.

yeah you have to be glued to fuelweaver in order to use the weather pain. Same with crab king too, or anything for that matter, even taking out target locking, if the arena/boat is not clean and there is something on the floor closer to you than the boss/target, you will focus on that item instead of the boss and thus can't cast the wp. I don't see how anybody could fight FW with target locking turned on tho, it's just one more thing to manage in a very difficult fight. 

If anyone killed him 'legit' as anyone but Wolfgang or pre-stun patch Wanda without buffs I would love to see it. 

I almost never use the WP for fights! It almost always makes the fight worse for some reason! And to answer your question, sadly no. We do not have an option for binding our controllers. Though there is a way to do it, through the system options for the console, but it's not worth it, to be honest.

This was one of my QoL bucket list for console! to be able to bind our action as we wish.

Or at least they fix some actions that need to be fixed, just like the WP cast with the Target Lock on, or when you are trying to use Rot as fertilizing but you missed and instead now you are eating it! To this day I have no idea why it was changed from the Right arrow to the Left! It should have never been that the eating and fertilizing has the same key action in my opinion.

Okay my rant is over :D. sorry OP.

Archived