Often killed by...?

2 hours ago, Shosuko said:

So here's the follow up question - how often do you reset your obituaries?

I typically reset mine when I start a new long-term world, or when I haven't played in a while, so I can see my recent deaths clear from the times I spent hours and hours practicing dfly or bee queen and they swamped my death list.  Although with Wanda..

wait you can reset your death thing? since when was that a thing

5 hours ago, Shosuko said:

So here's the follow up question - how often do you reset your obituaries?

I typically reset mine when I start a new long-term world, or when I haven't played in a while, so I can see my recent deaths clear from the times I spent hours and hours practicing dfly or bee queen and they swamped my death list.  Although with Wanda..

Only once and technically that's not me resetting it but getting a new computer because my old one committed the die.

killedby.png.ef03e5d13f37a97585fc929888e6edf7.png

But all of these are from boss fight practices (rollback and try again). My real top 3 is most likely something like this:

3. Massive hound waves with lots of red hounds catching me in the middle of nowhere.

2. Two or more terrorbeaks at once. (First they break my IRL mind, then my armour, then my body.)

1. My own stupidity.

Archived