How can I get beefalo to move out from my base?

Well, this is a bit dumb, but basically I was moving stuff to another location, and during Spring there was a frog rain. That location is pretty close to a reeal big beefalo herd, and during several frog rains they seemed to stay on my base, and they won't go back! How can I get them out??

Captura de pantalla 2021-09-17 152849.png

Hit one of them and run to your chosen direction. Once they deaggro repeat that for the rest of the beefaloes. Keep the hat on since they're in heat. The beefs will try to return to the rest of the herd so try to do that fast.

Once all beefaloes are away from your base they should no longer try and return there. When dusk hits they should gather together for the night and that'll be their new location

At least I think that this will work.

1 hour ago, Cheggf said:

You could kill every beefalo except one from each herd them try moving those single beefalo.

This method can also be used with a beefalo bell. Kill off all but one from each herd, and use a beefalo bell on each of the remaining beefalos, then drop the bell at where you want the beefalos to be. You'll notice that the beefalos will have kids and expand the herds in a couple of years.

I think this method is way faster than using a beefalo horn multiple times to move them. And iirc each bonded beefalo will make their own herd instead of merging herds with other beefalos.

Step 1. Make a bunch of beefalo bells.

Step 2. Make piggybag.

Step 3. Drop bells and piggyback on the ground.

Step 4. "Tame" (with a bell) beef one by one and put activated bells in piggybag

Step 5. Pick up piggyback and dont touch any of the bells in it.

Now you have a loyal beefalo army who will always follow your piggyback

4 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

Step 1. Make a bunch of beefalo bells.

Step 2. Make piggybag.

Step 3. Drop bells and piggyback on the ground.

Step 4. "Tame" (with a bell) beef one by one and put activated bells in piggybag

Step 5. Pick up piggyback and dont touch any of the bells in it.

Now you have a loyal beefalo army who will always follow your piggyback

Welp guess this will be Nerf’d next week :lol:

Archived