Italiani dst su PS4?

12 hours ago, Cirozacc said:

Italiani che giocano a dst su 4?

Non credo che cercare di trovare persone con cui giocare sui forum sia molto affidabile

2 hours ago, SomebodyRandom said:

Could you stick to English, please? Most of us don't know another language and we can't help you with your problem if you're talking in another language. Not to mention the Forums Guidelines require you to speak English.

(I'd use Google Translate but my experiences trying to learn English with it proved it too unreliable)

Captura.thumb.PNG.9b73b6cb7905945ee1a6c81ed6d65531.PNG

48 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

Non credo che cercare di trovare persone con cui giocare sui forum sia molto affidabile

Offical/Unoffical discord and country based steam groups are also a choice. You can translate it.

5 hours ago, Just-guy said:

Captura.thumb.PNG.9b73b6cb7905945ee1a6c81ed6d65531.PNG

That was more about someone trying to speak in english and there being a communication error (probably my fault).

I don't think there is anything wrong with encouraging people to speak in english (it is the sites rules (I don't personally care)). There are a lot of people on here who go through great effort to speak english.

I imagine it just makes moderating more difficult. 

Archived