Is there a way to keep my freaking spider friends from getting caught in my damn traps and losing their follower status? if not can you guys PLEASE ADD THAT TO THE GAME? That and keep them from EATING all the stuff they kill while under you command. Maybe even make them GATHER stuff for webber? I understand that a wild spider will eat stuff it finds but if they are under your command then they should ONLY EAT WHAT YOU TELL THEM TO EAT. Seriously its hard to farm for meat if they eat it all first.

14 hours ago, Ijkdenem said:

Is there a way to keep my freaking spider friends from getting caught in my damn traps and losing their follower status? if not can you guys PLEASE ADD THAT TO THE GAME? That and keep them from EATING all the stuff they kill while under you command. Maybe even make them GATHER stuff for webber? I understand that a wild spider will eat stuff it finds but if they are under your command then they should ONLY EAT WHAT YOU TELL THEM TO EAT. Seriously its hard to farm for meat if they eat it all first.

just dont use traps if you have spiders outside of your inventory?

Archived