Quick drop issue

So

Good night yall
Heres the problem: i had a blackout and my pc turns off while i was in the game and   since then i cant use the quick drop [shift + right mouse buttom] anymore.
I still can use like, shift + 1 to drop the item  in the first inventory slot but im not allowed to use it by clickin with the mouse 

i did try verify files integrity in the library but nothin changed
No mods
Any help?

Just now, BezKa said:

Check controls in your settings? Maybe something got unbided.

ye ye i checked but seems like the issue isnt about it cuz i tried to use that mod called  action queue which needs shift + left click and it doesnt worked as well

my shift works fine
mouse too
but in specific shift + left or right click doesnt

3 minutes ago, MrSoratori said:

No but i can use shift + click off the game with this one

Then I'm out of ideas, sorry. You can try making a bug report in the bug tracker, maybe someone at Klei team has better chances of helping

3 minutes ago, Daniel86268 said:

Wasn't quick drop a mod?

Check if the mod might got disabled, or if you accidentally disabled it. (Or if DST disabled it due to having crashed, since that's what DST often does.)

it was added into the game in a QoL update a while back

7 hours ago, DajeKotlyar said:

You should check BIOS options, sometimes it change after blackout.

Also you can try to completely delete game (backup your saves) and reinstall.

Im not sure what u mean with the BIOS mate but if u r talkin about the config/options in game i checked all and its pretty much the same, i changed some stuff just for the sake of the test as well but didnt work.

The funny thing is the fact shift + left click works, like the thing to change items to ur inventory for the backpack, but i cant drop stuff by clickin whatsoever so the "issue" is something around Shift + right button

30 minutes ago, MrSoratori said:

Im not sure what u mean with the BIOS mate but if u r talkin about the config/options in game i checked all and its pretty much the same, i changed some stuff just for the sake of the test as well but didnt work.

English isn't my native lang, it's hard to explain. Try to search in Google.

BIOS is one of core systems of your pc.

Archived