Cant find Wurt's sprites

2 hours ago, Soumyadip543 said:

I was looking for Wurt's sprites in data/anim but I couldn't find Wurt.zip in there. If anyone can help find the sprites I will be very grateful.

Wurt doesn't have a ZIP as she is a DLC character, thus her sprites are locked behind DYN files, which people aren't really supposed to touch. 

6 hours ago, -Variant said:

Wurt doesn't have a ZIP as she is a DLC character, thus her sprites are locked behind DYN files, which people aren't really supposed to touch. 

Thanks for the help, I will try using base game character sprite for my work then.

4 hours ago, lakhnish said:

@-Variant

Do you know if this is the case for Warly? I wasn't able to find his sprites either.

You might be able to find Warly's sprite in Single player Dont starve's files.

4 hours ago, lakhnish said:

@-Variant

Do you know if this is the case for Warly? I wasn't able to find his sprites either.

Yes it is.

DYN's are also supposedly more efficient than zip files, so they're used for non-skin assets too. They left all the zip files for base characters in the game so we can still access their files. However, it seems they forgot to do the same for Warly and Walter.

Archived