Any way to change world setting to Endless?

Sooo... I been playing for over 4k days now on my world, I kinda just wanna set it to endless so berry bushes and such would go into the regrowth of the world cause for some reason they aren't. Anyone knows if change the setting would fix that and also how do you change the setting?

yes, you go into your worlds cluster, theres a file icon you can find next to the world save slot in game. in the file you should see a file named "Caves" and  "Master", you will also see a text document called "cluster_token" and Configuration settings called "cluster". double click on "cluster" to open it. it should look something like

[GAMEPLAY]
game_mode = survival
max_players = 1
pvp = false
pause_when_empty = true

instead of it being survival, change it to endless or whatever endless is. before doing this please make sure to duplicate/backup the world cluster because this may or may not break the file. it should look something like

[GAMEPLAY]
game_mode = endless
max_players = 1
pvp = false
pause_when_empty = true

personally i wouldnt do it to a day 4000 world because it might be risky. also im not 100% sure if it works. i'd reccomend waiting for others suggestions.

Correct me if I am wrong about this- but didn’t the most recent QoL update allow people to exit their worlds change settings in that menu full of stuff you can toggle on/off more/less over?

I know there’s a lot of things you CAN change, just don’t remember if swapping a survival world to endless or Vice versus was one of those choices.

34 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I know there’s a lot of things you CAN change, just don’t remember if swapping a survival world to endless or Vice versus was one of those choices.

No, that update only changed Shard settings, you still can't change cluster settings through the game if it wasn't already changeable.

Archived