Pumpkins are fun to farm and can be quite rare to get if using generic seeds. It's a shame that there is only one crockpot recipe that requires it specifically. Perhaps additional crockpot recipes for it can make it even more rewarding to farm. Here are some of my ideas:

Savory Stuffed Pumpkin

Food type: Meat

-Pumpkin

-Meats with 2 or higher meat value

-Any filler that is not inedible

Hunger: 60

Health: 40

Sanity: 10

Pumpkin Soup

Food type: Vegetable

-Pumpkin

-Onion

-Any filler that isn't inedible, meat, or sweetener

Hunger: 25

Health: 20

Sanity: 15

Additional effect: Raises player temperature by 1 degree for 15 seconds

Pumpkin Pie

Food type: Vegetable

-Pumpkin

-Egg with Egg value 1 or more

-any filler that isn't meat or inedible

Hunger: 40

Health: 20

Sanity: 40

And that's all the recipes I thought of. What do you guys think, especially the ratio of their hp, hunger, and sanity values to the ingredient requirements?

lets se a normal pumpkin gives 37hunger and 3 heal fire cooked it does 37 hunger and 8 heal lets se

stuffed pumpkin seems good if you use 1 monstermeat of it much gain in all 3 stats but maybe only 30 heal?

soup sure is in around the 20 but it needs an onion wich is one of the rare ones wich i belive sould make it not that low? or well it has very simmilar stats to salsa fresca in fact same hunger more sanity but only 3 heal while sure its stats are allaround kinda but then again there exist veggie burgers wich are all 3 stats around 30 and alsol uses an onion not only that your pumpkin soup actualy does less hunger then a raw pumpkin

and then there is pumpkin pie wich is alredy in the game yes sure its like a special winters feast food but its still it shares the same name but stats wise its a better pumpkin soup in all 3 ways

so let me think maybe perhaps it would be better if we do some changin and that a food of them focus more of 1 thing then it kinda all of them
stuffed pumpkin for hunger
soup for healing
cookies for sanity
and lastly pie or what ever wich could then be the somewhat allrounder makes sense to me

anyway pomegrante dont even have 1 potfood but thats maybe again for another place that alredy exist

22 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

lets se a normal pumpkin gives 37hunger and 3 heal fire cooked it does 37 hunger and 8 heal lets se

stuffed pumpkin seems good if you use 1 monstermeat of it much gain in all 3 stats but maybe only 30 heal?

soup sure is in around the 20 but it needs an onion wich is one of the rare ones wich i belive sould make it not that low? or well it has very simmilar stats to salsa fresca in fact same hunger more sanity but only 3 heal while sure its stats are allaround kinda but then again there exist veggie burgers wich are all 3 stats around 30 and alsol uses an onion not only that your pumpkin soup actualy does less hunger then a raw pumpkin

and then there is pumpkin pie wich is alredy in the game yes sure its like a special winters feast food but its still it shares the same name but stats wise its a better pumpkin soup in all 3 ways

so let me think maybe perhaps it would be better if we do some changin and that a food of them focus more of 1 thing then it kinda all of them
stuffed pumpkin for hunger
soup for healing
cookies for sanity
and lastly pie or what ever wich could then be the somewhat allrounder makes sense to me

anyway pomegrante dont even have 1 potfood but thats maybe again for another place that alredy exist

Thank you! I will keep these in mind. I really like the idea of having the recipes boost one character value specifically. I will try to come up with recipes with that idea. Perhaps one day with the Pomegranate as well.

Archived