[Game Update] - 474860

After the main Waterlogged update went live, on dedicated vanilla servers (most likely on modded ones too, since problem appears to be with default), spiders and bees began to cause extreme lag: every time players are close to 3-4 nests and spiders are out, host becomes red. Happened on servers previously (pre Waterlogged) not having this problem. Pls do take a look, KLei, into this - pubs became unplayable.

• Sad 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

1 hour ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

After the main Waterlogged update went live, on dedicated vanilla servers (most likely on modded ones too, since problem appears to be with default), spiders and bees began to cause extreme lag: every time players are close to 3-4 nests and spiders are out, host becomes red. Happened on servers previously (pre Waterlogged) not having this problem. Pls do take a look, KLei, into this - pubs became unplayable.

i thought this was just my game, but seems not. I noticed severe slowdown around bees the other day in the waterlogged update that I didn't normally have, making me have to rollback three times around crab king because my game had slowed to around 2 fps

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Sad Dupe 1