Woby running off a boat?

So me and my bro decided to survive out at sea for a while since I wanted to know what it'd be like. I've found it to be pretty enjoyable for the most part, but now we've got a problem. For some reason my brother's Woby is running to the edges of our boat and pretty much stays on the edges 24/7. Every now and then she'll just run off the boat and drop into the sea, never to be seen again. We've already rolled back the world three times because we didn't want to lose Woby to something that could be a bug. What's happening here, and how can we fix it?

3 hours ago, Orangex said:

It would be nice to have a "stay" command with a "whistle" command to recall her. Not only to help with this sort of problem but also to keep her out of the way during battles and gatehring, etc.

Or just have better AI. It's a simple follower.

12 hours ago, Orangex said:

It would be nice to have a "stay" command with a "whistle" command to recall her. Not only to help with this sort of problem but also to keep her out of the way during battles and gatehring, etc.

That's exactly what I thought. I wish we could command followers like Woby or Chester, because it's kinda annoying when you're trying to scare off Charlie on your boat and Chester won't move because he turns into the heaviest object in the constant, for some reason.

Archived