anyone else missing skins after long break or pc change?

so i know i played during a winters feast where i got the lantern and that event i got the white webber skin and i and i know i played during a valentines day event for the heart with the arrows in it and the swoon emote i have the webber skin and i have the swoon emote still after a long break and a pc change reinstall ect but im pretty sure im missing the other stuff i went to the klei rewards page to see my transaction history to see if i like unraveled it or something and i dont remember doing so and i also have no history that long back it literally started keeping track after my reinstall on the rewards page has anyone else experienced any similar issues? and what can i do to get the skins back or am i just dead on them? im not sure if they will redrop in future events i dont think they really redrop event exclusive skins in future events soo basically am i screwed for takeing a long break then comeing back on a new pc?

What "other stuff" are you sure you're missing? If the last time you played was during the events, you may be remembering event-limited skins. These go away after an event.

These are just belongings, there were many wardrobe skins for the winter event.
2042306044_Screenshot2021-07-29at09_22_20.png.7ccaf451d0fd07fedcf758722fb4d094.png

16 hours ago, nome said:

You can try the transaction history report at https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions to see a list of all the changes to your inventory.

16 hours ago, myxal said:

What "other stuff" are you sure you're missing? If the last time you played was during the events, you may be remembering event-limited skins. These go away after an event.

These are just belongings, there were many wardrobe skins for the winter event.
2042306044_Screenshot2021-07-29at09_22_20.png.7ccaf451d0fd07fedcf758722fb4d094.png

nope not that i know about the disappearing skins im not referring to those thanks tho for the response

16 hours ago, nome said:

You can try the transaction history report at https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions to see a list of all the changes to your inventory.

yeah i tried that thats what i was talking about when said i checked to see if i unraveled them on accident and it has no history of when i started playing initially it like deleted all my initial play history and is only keeping track of when i came back and reinstalled on a pc after i took a long break......    did the transaction history get revamped and like delete old data at some point in the last few years or does it auto delete transactions after a certain amount of time of inactivity or something like that? 

its just wierd to me that some of my stuff was there when i came back but the event specific belongings is not there and theres no history of it if you want you could check my history and look for the white winter webber skins in the transaction history which is not there in my history at all but it is in my inventory in game  

it also could be possible that my game dident keep track of anything untill i made a fourm account which i dont think i did when i initially started playing on steam i do believe i did create a fourm id when i was paying dst on ps4 for like a twitch drop or something after that and now im back on steam also initally on steam i started playing on a gifted game so im not sure if thats a factor either 

11 hours ago, Chea-k-hole said:

did the transaction history get revamped and like delete old data at some point in the last few years or does it auto delete transactions after a certain amount of time of inactivity or something like that? 

Yes, the transaction history is limited to 1 year, AFAICT, no matter how many transactions that entails (my own history is currently at 88 pages).

If the last time you played the game on the old computer is more recent than that and you don't see the transactions from that time, I'd suggest trying to recover your Klei ID from the old computer and checking if it matches your current one. Do you have a backup of Documents folder from the old PC?

11 hours ago, Chea-k-hole said:

It also could be possible that my game dident keep track of anything untill i made a fourm account which i dont think i did when i initially started playing on steam

The forum account should be irrelevant. The only way I know that game would "not keep track" would be to always cancel the login when the game starts and play offline only. But I'm pretty sure that disables skins entirely, so it probably isn't your case.

Oh, and in case you missed it, check InstantNoodles' checklist and see if you can remember what exact skins are missing.

Archived